Loki's a Maniac

2 posters

Go down

Loki's a Maniac Empty Loki's a Maniac

Post by Guest Sun May 12 2013, 12:57

The other day Loki gave me massive rope burn from running to another dog and me holding onto the long line for life because I was on a hill and the long line is attached to my belt. It resulted in a few cuts. Anyway, they were healing nicely, but I've just been playing tug-of-war with Loki with one of his new toys and noticed some blood on it. I was wondering how he managed to cut himself until I realised it's my blood Sad it's not a fun day for Loki unless he's injured someone! Plus he likes to pick up his Kong Wobbler and drop it on people's feet (only when they're not wearing shoes of course).

He has been a right terror the past couple of days though, he's started barking for attention even when he's out of the cage next to us. I'm hoping it's just excess energy and not him demanding attention even when he's getting attention Laughing. Dogs, eh? Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Loki's a Maniac Empty Re: Loki's a Maniac

Post by Guest Sun May 12 2013, 13:47

Oh Loki! I hope your hands heal nicely again! He drops his kong on your feet? Wow Laughing it's a good job you love him! Smile eb doesn't bark but she will cry sometimes if she's laying on you and you stop stroking, or she'll sit up and rub her face on yours (it's her fave thing to do ever) or if you're on your phone she'll push it away with her paws and head so you have to pay attention Laughing she also does a fake coughing noise for sympathy and cuddles!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12 2013, 13:49

Loki you little devil. Vinnie did that last week and he does the exact same thing with dropping his extra large stag bar on your feet! and that ruddy hurts. He also is a maniac! Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12 2013, 14:32

The barking is weird because it's new. If he's in his cage he'll bark for attention (for example if he's put in the cage while my brother is eating), but not out of it. The other day was much worse though, today's just been the odd bark. I do hope it's a phase, I was only praising his progress the other day Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sun May 12 2013, 14:51

Loki certainly sounds like quite a character!
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazzle Sun May 12 2013, 15:51

Loki you need to be more careful with your mum! Laughing

Sounds like he's happy Big Grin Daisy gets excited and barks at me to play too!!
Sazzle
Sazzle
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Daisy
Dog(s) Ages : 3 ish
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 2451

Back to top Go down