just when you think you have seen it all

4 posters

Go down

just when you think you have seen it all Empty just when you think you have seen it all

Post by Nathan Fri Apr 12 2013, 22:10

I love walking the park in the lighter nights as it seems to bring out the "summer fruits" which makes for a intresting walk.
Tonight we were just walking around when I saw a guy acting a little sus and he walked up to a bin, pulled the bag out and emptied the rubbish out next to the bin. he then asked me if I thought there was fish in the river, which i replied prob yes but good luck getting some with a bright orange bin liner... I mentioned that there was a guy here a few days ago catching cray fish and he seemed a little excited and said hed seen a few nice rocks to look under furthetr down the river and off he went after enquiring about dogs. 6 foot later into the walk i got worried that he was going to use said rocks to break into my car and steal the bacon on my front seat or follow me home and try and steal the dogs...cant trust no one these days..

But to top it off and just when I thought I had seen everything, i was keeping a keen eye on the car park when a car pulled up, a door opend and a dog jumped out and ran about the car park... 20 mins later on our last pass and said dog and car was still there with the people not even bothering to get out the car... how bloody lazy are people these days? poor thing it was a staff cross and a loverly dog as i went to put my two into the car it came over to play and i felt so sorry for it as it was sweetness itself. some people just dont deserve the pleasure of owning a dog.
Nathan
Nathan
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Marley and Laska
Dog(s) Ages : 30/08/2011 Marley 03/05/12 Laska
Dog Gender(s) : Male Marley Female Laska
Support total : 626

Back to top Go down

just when you think you have seen it all Empty Re: just when you think you have seen it all

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12 2013, 22:12

Sounds super weird tbh Nathan.

But yes it's awful to see lovely dogs with uncaring people Sad

Back to top Go down

just when you think you have seen it all Empty Re: just when you think you have seen it all

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12 2013, 22:12

Strange man! Tongues

That poor dog Sad It really annoys me when people do stuff like that. It wouldn't kill them to get out of the car and spend some time bonding with their dog on a walk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12 2013, 22:13

That is extremely lazy. Even when I'm not physically up to walking Loki for long, I let him have a run around on his long line so I don't have to do too much actual walking. Car park isn't the safest place to let a dog run around, either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazzle Fri Apr 12 2013, 22:14

Ahh poor dog Sad I'd have been so tempted to put it in my car and drive off!!

That man sounds very wierd, would have freaked me out!!
Sazzle
Sazzle
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Daisy
Dog(s) Ages : 3 ish
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 2451

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Fri Apr 12 2013, 22:16

Funny Farm having a group outing?! Sad
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12 2013, 22:20

How bizarre Straight Face

It's sad when people cant be bothered to walk their dogs properly, I hate it when you see people riding bikes and have the dog on a lead running with them. I know a certain someone that used to let their dog out of the car on the beach and drive up and down so the dog would run after them.

They shouldnt have a dog if they cant be bothered to walk the poor thing Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Fri Apr 12 2013, 22:26

thats the thing, the dog was obv trained, loving and knew how to approch as it only came about 10 foot away before sitting and watching. it was me that called it over and it came with a staffy bum wiggle for a bit of fuss. why train a dog that far and then leave it to its own devices in a car park feet away from a very nice dog friendly park? unlessthe owners now have mobility problems its such a shame as I know that dog would love to play about with the pack in the park during the week. If i see it again I may try suggesting they come and meet the rest of the guys.
Nathan
Nathan

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Fri Apr 12 2013, 22:31

janey wrote:
Funny Farm having a group outing?! Sad
moving from the country to the smoke I dont underestimate anything knowdays, Im sure my parents think Im telling them porkies on the phone sometimes.... I like Hemel but sometimes have to wonder if the average family tree only has one branch Surprised
Nathan
Nathan

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12 2013, 22:32

Theres certainly some very strange people out there. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Fri Apr 12 2013, 22:34

Nathan wrote: I like Hemel but sometimes have to wonder if the average family tree only has one branch Surprised

Laughing
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie and Maxi Sat Apr 13 2013, 01:17

kita90 wrote:How bizarre Straight Face

It's sad when people cant be bothered to walk their dogs properly, I hate it when you see people riding bikes and have the dog on a lead running with them. I know a certain someone that used to let their dog out of the car on the beach and drive up and down so the dog would run after them.

They shouldnt have a dog if they cant be bothered to walk the poor thing Sad

What's wrong with riding a bike with your dog??
Annie and Maxi
Annie and Maxi
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
just when you think you have seen it all Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Maxi
Dog(s) Ages : 8
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum