So.....let me set the scene!

Go down

So.....let me set the scene! Empty So.....let me set the scene!

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10 2013, 20:18

Pulling up in the car after collecting my son from work I noticed an of lead little staffy/staffy cross bitch, with her was a large staffy/staffy cross male on lead with a man. Never seen any of them before. (Darcy wasnt with us)The little lady skipped up tail wagging so I asked said owner if it was ok to say hi to her, yes he said, and just to let you know she's pregnant so ill have a few more of these soon. Odd I thought to tell a complete stranger. We then came in the house & 10 mins later my son comes downstairs and says them dogs we've just seen are in next doors garden, so I think we may have new neighbours, luckily we have 6ft fence, but my concern is the male was a big fella could he get over it?? And are they BYB!!!! (We own out house but next door is rented out by a private landlord).

Back to top Go down

So.....let me set the scene! Empty Re: So.....let me set the scene!

Post by janey Wed Apr 10 2013, 20:24

If I was you, but only if your comfortable to do so I would pop round and welcome them, and be nosey Smile
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10 2013, 20:27

Ah janey my heads spinning lol with unanswered questions!!!! And darcy has now decided that she wants to camp out in the garden. Surprised

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10 2013, 20:28

janey wrote:

If I was you, but only if your comfortable to do so I would pop round and welcome them, and be nosey Smile

Yes, me too - just so you can see if your suspicions are correct! Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10 2013, 21:41

What does BYB mean Blushing but as Janey said if you're okay about it just pop round! You could say you have a dog and was wondering if the dogs are permanent or something I'm not sure. When next door bred puppies they showed us them over the fence Laughing they got another one too which is apparently a pitbull but he's possibly one of the smallest staffs I've ever seen!!! (He ran into our house the other day as I opened the door to take ebony out Laughing ) They've recently got ANOTHER staffy pup which we can hear crying all the time through the walls and I've only got a short glimpse of him when he was being naughty and had escaped out the front and continued to run all round the garden with his owner chasing him Laughing lovely looking puppy though! When we first got ebony we had to change all the fences so we popped round and asked if they'd keep their dogs in for a few minutes and we had a fuss off their dogs ect they're so nice Love Struck so I don't think it'd hurt popping round Big Grin they wouldn't let us have ebony until we changed the one side of fences to 6ft, and they advised an extra foot of gravel board just to be sure but we just went with a 6ft fence! She could easily jump that when she built up speed if she wanted I think though Laughing so I guess you just have to be careful if they are permanent Smile we'd often wake up to next doors old dog (staff) in our garden before we had ebony too, he used to use the trampoline to get over Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10 2013, 23:53

BYB is Back Yard Breeders Wink

Go and be nosey as Janey says

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11 2013, 23:12

Well I've tried to catch a glimpse all day, still no sign of the hoomans or dogs today?? If Ive not seen anything by tomorrow I'm knocking to try find any/some info. Surprised

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11 2013, 23:40

Darcy-may wrote:Well I've tried to catch a glimpse all day, still no sign of the hoomans or dogs today?? If Ive not seen anything by tomorrow I'm knocking to try find any/some info. Surprised

Go borrow a cup of sugar Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11 2013, 23:58

I think ill have to kylie, although Ill take my own cup who knows what there's will be like. Surprised

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12 2013, 00:37

Laughing Nosy bunch aren't we Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down