Logan's Easter Weekend - Loads of Pics.

+4
Mark
Sazzle
Kathy
janey
8 posters

Go down

Logan's Easter Weekend - Loads of Pics. Empty Logan's Easter Weekend - Loads of Pics.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02 2013, 15:29

I've been off for 4 days now and have spent nearly all of it playing and walking with the Monster. It's been great and he has really enjoyed himself I think Smile

Typical Monster pose in his new coat with a big stick. At the River.
Logan's Easter Weekend - Loads of Pics. SDC11883_zps068dd586

Sneaking about in the Forest.
Logan's Easter Weekend - Loads of Pics. SDC11889_zps9caa64ee

Found a swing hanging from a tree which became a great toy!
Logan's Easter Weekend - Loads of Pics. SDC11896_zpsc0bb7004

A confused pose at the Lough with my Mum.
Logan's Easter Weekend - Loads of Pics. SDC11908_zps41550c30

Having a break.
Logan's Easter Weekend - Loads of Pics. SDC11906_zps35fdb3d6

Staring intently at some swans.
Logan's Easter Weekend - Loads of Pics. SDC11914_zps4b91e22d

This really scared him but he made it the whole way out to the end Smile
Logan's Easter Weekend - Loads of Pics. SDC11922_zpsbe6ce661

Bitta down time with his mates and his duvet.
Logan's Easter Weekend - Loads of Pics. SDC11829_zpsfb37f675

Last edited by MatLogan on Tue Apr 02 2013, 16:09; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Logan's Easter Weekend - Loads of Pics. Empty Re: Logan's Easter Weekend - Loads of Pics.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02 2013, 15:40

Fab pics matt, Logan is looking really well. Looks like he had a fab time.

Last edited by Darcy-may on Tue Apr 02 2013, 15:41; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Logan's Easter Weekend - Loads of Pics. Empty Re: Logan's Easter Weekend - Loads of Pics.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02 2013, 15:40

Logan you are such a handsome boy great pics Mat He does look as though He enjoyed Himself. They just love those swings tied to the trees dont they! Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02 2013, 15:42

Logan, you're so handsome! What a beautiful coat to match your lovely collar. Roxy and Vinny just peeked over and saw your mates - they don't understand how they're not in pieces Tongues

Great pics there, looks like a good weekend!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02 2013, 15:42

Ahh I love Logan he's such a handsome boy Love Struck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02 2013, 15:43

Thanks very much girls Smile

And Lisa, Logan doesn't do anything with teddy's, he just carrys them around. I genuinely think sometimes he thinks they are alive haha!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02 2013, 15:45

He looks super shiny in the last pic Mat!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02 2013, 15:47

Stunning as always Big Grin he always has such a serious face, like Loki, takes loads to make him smile? But I know he's a very happy, loved boy Smile looks like he had a lovely time.

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Tue Apr 02 2013, 15:47

Handsome as always Mat Love Struck
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02 2013, 15:47

EllieSmith wrote:He looks super shiny in the last pic Mat!

I thanked you and +1'ed you for that one, because he's had a bit of a rough time in this weather and his skin has been quite dry and his coat was quite dull a few days back.

Thanks a lot Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02 2013, 15:48

MatLogan wrote:
EllieSmith wrote:He looks super shiny in the last pic Mat!

I thanked you and +1'ed you for that one, because he's had a bit of a rough time in this weather and his skin has been quite dry and his coat was quite dull a few days back.

Thanks a lot Smile

Bless him! hes looking great though! Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02 2013, 15:48

Tara wrote:Stunning as always Big Grin he always has such a serious face, like Loki, takes loads to make him smile? But I know he's a very happy, loved boy Smile looks like he had a lovely time.

Haha Logan doesn't smile. He must take after me. He is a very serious wee dog when he's out and about. Very happy though too just like Loki.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02 2013, 15:58

The seriousness suits his eyes Laughing also, is Logan not a toy-destroyer? I see a nice little collection going on in that last pic Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02 2013, 16:03

Tara wrote: is Logan not a toy-destroyer? I see a nice little collection going on in that last pic Big Grin

Nope he doesn't bother with toys. He destroys things like plastic bottles but he nearly sort of looks after his teddy's. When I went to collect him I gave him a husky teddy and a blacket which was rubbed all over his mummy to get her scent on it and he's loved it ever since Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02 2013, 16:12

Aaawww, that is so sweet Big Grin underneath that strong, serious exterior is a cuddly boy Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02 2013, 16:16

Tara wrote:Aaawww, that is so sweet Big Grin underneath that strong, serious exterior is a cuddly boy Laughing
Like his Dad do you think?! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02 2013, 16:17

inez maria wrote:
Tara wrote:Aaawww, that is so sweet Big Grin underneath that strong, serious exterior is a cuddly boy Laughing

definitely Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02 2013, 16:17

inez maria wrote:

Nope no talking

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Tue Apr 02 2013, 18:53

Wow, Mat Logan is looking great, looks like he was about to enjoy his stag bar too Love Struck
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02 2013, 18:56

Thanks Kathy. Yea he takes a shine to it when he's sleepy. It's lasted ages though Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazzle Tue Apr 02 2013, 19:06

Ah he looks great, some fab pics there Big Grin Cool jacket too Big Grin
Sazzle
Sazzle
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Daisy
Dog(s) Ages : 3 ish
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 2451

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02 2013, 19:09

Thanks Sazzle. His wee coat has really helped him with the cold weather. It's bright enough here but baltic cold and very windy still.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazzle Tue Apr 02 2013, 19:12

MatLogan wrote:Thanks Sazzle. His wee coat has really helped him with the cold weather. It's bright enough here but baltic cold and very windy still.
Yeah same here, still snow around!!
Sazzle
Sazzle

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Daisy
Dog(s) Ages : 3 ish
Support total : 2451

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03 2013, 00:15

Great looking pics. I'm jealous that stuffed animals can survive in your house Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03 2013, 04:28

Looks like he had a great weekend Big Grin Logan is such a handsome boy and I love his coat Love Struck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03 2013, 08:01

Thanks J & Kylie Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03 2013, 09:05

Such a handsome boy Smile

Fab piks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03 2013, 09:08

Thank you Kita Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Wed Apr 03 2013, 09:34

Great pics he is looking great Smile
Mark
Mark

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Miley and Dylan
Dog(s) Ages : 2 and a half and 2
Dog Gender(s) : female/ Male
Support total : 464

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03 2013, 09:36

Thanks Mark Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by pag Wed Apr 03 2013, 10:38

I could look at his pics all day, Me and Molly are smitten.. he is just gorgeous, with such an interesting face, that could tell a tale or two. I WANT HIM. Where did you get that coat.. I'm looking to get something similar for Molly. x
pag
pag

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : Molly
Dog(s) Ages : 4
Dog Gender(s) : bitch
Support total : 102

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03 2013, 10:43

pag wrote:I could look at his pics all day, Me and Molly are smitten.. he is just gorgeous, with such an interesting face, that could tell a tale or two. I WANT HIM. Where did you get that coat.. I'm looking to get something similar for Molly. x

Thank you very much, that's great compliment. He means everything to me tbh.

Logan is a full time job and although I love every minute of it I wouldn't wish it on anyone Laughing

Believe it or not I just got it in Pets at Home, I needed something quickly because the weather changed over night here and it was terribly cold and literally a few metres of snow in places. Logan has never seen cold weather before because he was born in December and spent most of his puppyhood inside when weather was bad, and he really struggled with it the past few weeks.

Pets at Home is actually a really good spot for a lot of these things, and they let you bring it home to try it for fitting and change it if it isn't right. I really like them. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by pag Wed Apr 03 2013, 10:52

Thanks Matt. . I could forgive that lil funny face anything..lol x
pag
pag

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03 2013, 13:01

gorgeous pics..
how many stuffed toys does he have lol?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03 2013, 13:05

Jason wrote:gorgeous pics..

Thanks fella.

Hmm...that's probably about a 3rd of them, my Mum and aunt buy him one everytime they go shopping Laughing

He doesn't bother with toys and hates tuff toys, he just goes to his box and picks up a teddy and brings it to lay down with him. He has a Rottweiler teddy and it is probably bigger than a real rottweiler haha!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03 2013, 13:08

MatLogan wrote:
Jason wrote:gorgeous pics..

Thanks fella.

Hmm...that's probably about a 3rd of them, my Mum and aunt buy him one everytime they go shopping Laughing

He doesn't bother with toys and hates tuff toys, he just goes to his box and picks up a teddy and brings it to lay down with him. He has a Rottweiler teddy and it is probably bigger than a real rottweiler haha!
rolling on the floor BRILLIANT.. i wanna see it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03 2013, 13:09

Jason wrote: rolling on the floor BRILLIANT.. i wanna see it

Argh, just checked through my Pbucket account and don't have one. I'll get a pic of it tonight with him and stick it up Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03 2013, 13:12

MatLogan wrote:
Jason wrote: rolling on the floor BRILLIANT.. i wanna see it

Argh, just checked through my Pbucket account and don't have one. I'll get a pic of it tonight with him and stick it up Big Grin
nice one. i'll be on the look out for it Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Carltl Wed Apr 03 2013, 13:42

Logan is a handsome fella, he looks very well,, I want his hoody Big Grin
Carltl
Carltl
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Lola & Meg
Dog(s) Ages : Lola-3 Meg-15
Dog Gender(s) : Girls
Support total : 63

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03 2013, 13:44

Carltl wrote:Logan is a handsome fella, he looks very well,, I want his hoody Big Grin

Thank you Carl!

It was def a good buy that wee coat, it has made him a lot more comfortable Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by otisthestafford Wed Apr 03 2013, 15:16

Lovely pictures Smile He looks great Big Grin
otisthestafford
otisthestafford

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Engaged
Dogs Name(s) : Otis
Dog(s) Ages : 22.09.2012
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by pag Wed Apr 03 2013, 16:23

Molly has a teddy that she cuddles up to in bed...it's the law.. isn't it. hee hee
pag
pag

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03 2013, 17:06

Thanks everyone. And yes I think teddies are really important for them, especially as pups. Logan really relied on one of his teddies as it immediately seemed to replace his Mum when I got him. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony n Jane Wed Apr 03 2013, 17:29

He looks great as usual Smile
Tony n Jane
Tony n Jane
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Logan's Easter Weekend - Loads of Pics. Top_ra10

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : Ella
Dog(s) Ages : 2 and half
Support total : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03 2013, 17:33

Thanks Tony Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03 2013, 17:48

Looks like someone had a great Easter weekend! Big Grin He's looking great Mat, I love the picture of him with his friends at the end Love Struck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03 2013, 17:51

Thanks Cody, we both did thankfully. It just came at the right time for us Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down