Truffles & Wispa, Staffie pair, DOB 07/06 – Godstone, Surrey

4 posters

Go down

Truffles & Wispa, Staffie pair, DOB 07/06 – Godstone, Surrey Empty Truffles & Wispa, Staffie pair, DOB 07/06 – Godstone, Surrey

Post by Staffie Rescue Mon Apr 01 2013, 09:37

Truffles & Wispa, Staffie pair, DOB 07/06 – Godstone, Surrey

Truffles & Wispa, Staffie pair, DOB 07/06 – Godstone, Surrey TrufflesWispa99
Homing Requirements: Truffles and Wispa would be good to home together: so many lovers of the breed dream to own two and to help two, but must have the means to support 2 dogs. Truffles and Wispa will be good meeting children but they need to be central to their family’s activities so best to live with older children as they shouldn't get hyped up.

Their Story: Truffles and Wispa have always lived together since Wispa joined Truffles as a puppy; they are thought not to be related. One of their owners died and the other is seriously ill. A taxi driver involved in transporting the owner to hospital decided to go all out to support getting these 2 wonderful dogs a rescue place when he heard they were booked in to be put to sleep. He contacted us and the rest is history. Truffles and Wispa have been fully vaccinated, chipped and neutered.

Advert: Truffles and Wispa are scrummy. Truffles is very, very friendly with everyone ... indulgent of affection. Wispa is a quieter boy who needs to be given his place once Truffles is satiated, as she is demonstrative and emotionally 'needy'. Care should be taken to keep their energy calm especially during the first few weeks as they will be both be tired and excited and have had a spat in such a situation once before. On the whole they bounce off one another and have shared their flat and now their kennel snuggled up together.

Truffles was born Oct 06 and Wispa is younger born May 07. Truffles is a small chunky and extremely pretty Staffie. Wispa is standard sized for a Staffie male and indeed a handsome lad. Shy by nature Wispa states his claim on attention whilst Truffles is out to impress, delight and entice you to swoon. Truffles has everyone laughing as she entertains and Wispa captures their heart with his gentleness.

Please note that these dogs is currently in boarding kennels and is also available for foster until a 'forever' home is found.

Please visit Truffles & Wispa’s thread on our forum: http://rescueremedies.myfastforum.org/sutra112916.php#112916 to find out if they are still available and for fuller details.

Truffles & Wispa, Staffie pair, DOB 07/06 – Godstone, Surrey Truffles101Truffles & Wispa, Staffie pair, DOB 07/06 – Godstone, Surrey Truffles1Wispa1
Truffles & Wispa, Staffie pair, DOB 07/06 – Godstone, Surrey TrufflesWispa92Truffles & Wispa, Staffie pair, DOB 07/06 – Godstone, Surrey Truffles33

If you are interested in re-homing please complete our homing questionnaire: https://rescueremedies.wufoo.com/forms/r7x3s5/ so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.

For daily updates please visit our forum and you will find listed the full range of dogs that are available for homing - http://rescueremedies.myfastforum.org/index.php

***PLEASE NOTE: This ad has been posted by Rescue Remedies Dog Rescue. We are a registered charity (No. 1139407) and our work involves finding unwanted dogs their life long homes. We currently have approx. 100 dogs under our wing. We usually ask for a minimum donation of £150 at the time of adoption, for each dog, to help us continue helping homeless dogs***.
Staffie Rescue
Staffie Rescue
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Rescue Supporter

Status Status :

Female
Support total : 42

http://www.staffierescue.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Truffles & Wispa, Staffie pair, DOB 07/06 – Godstone, Surrey Empty Re: Truffles & Wispa, Staffie pair, DOB 07/06 – Godstone, Surrey

Post by wendy1971 Mon Apr 01 2013, 12:29

gawjus hope they find a loving new home soon Love Struck
wendy1971
wendy1971
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Truffles & Wispa, Staffie pair, DOB 07/06 – Godstone, Surrey Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : miley and dylan
Dog(s) Ages : 2 and 2 and a half
Support total : 69

Back to top Go down

Truffles & Wispa, Staffie pair, DOB 07/06 – Godstone, Surrey Empty Re: Truffles & Wispa, Staffie pair, DOB 07/06 – Godstone, Surrey

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02 2013, 04:32

They're beautiful, hope they find their forever home together soon Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02 2013, 11:55

Both lovely. Good luck to them both Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Sun Apr 07 2013, 14:42

Awww these two are delightful, hope they find their forever home very soon
Kathy
Kathy
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07 2013, 15:07

What a fantastic pair hope they are lucky Love Struck

Back to top Go down

Post by Staffie Rescue Fri May 17 2013, 13:59

Truffles and Wispa are still in boarding kennels and waiting patiently for their forever home together.
Staffie Rescue
Staffie Rescue

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Staffie Rescue Sun Aug 04 2013, 16:57

An update from one of our walking volunteers ...

"For Dan's first ever walk we thought Truffles was a perfect match and she didnt let us down. We had a lovely walk with these two beauties and there love for each other is apparent in everything they do!! From walking side by side to sharing their water bottle".
Truffles & Wispa, Staffie pair, DOB 07/06 – Godstone, Surrey IMG_0103

Truffles & Wispa, Staffie pair, DOB 07/06 – Godstone, Surrey IMG_0114

Truffles & Wispa, Staffie pair, DOB 07/06 – Godstone, Surrey IMG_0126

Truffles & Wispa, Staffie pair, DOB 07/06 – Godstone, Surrey IMG_0128

Truffles & Wispa, Staffie pair, DOB 07/06 – Godstone, Surrey IMG_0136

Truffles & Wispa are currently in boarding kennels and available to foster until their forever home comes along. Could you help them?
Staffie Rescue
Staffie Rescue

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Staffie Rescue Mon Aug 26 2013, 20:19

An update from one of our volunteer walkers:

"Sue took teddy bear Wispa out for a wander, I had my niece and nephew with me and they were delighted to meet him, they all behaved very well indeed and cuddles were on the menu ...

Truffles & Wispa, Staffie pair, DOB 07/06 – Godstone, Surrey Image

Truffles & Wispa are still available for adoption and could be fostered together until their home comes along.
Staffie Rescue
Staffie Rescue

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26 2013, 20:40

They are gorgeous hope they find their forever home soon xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Staffie Rescue Mon Sep 16 2013, 21:06

Truffles & Wispa are still available for adoption and could be fostered together until their home comes along.
Staffie Rescue
Staffie Rescue

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Staffie Rescue Sat Oct 05 2013, 22:11

An update from one of our kennel volunteers:

"My partner and I took these two out today,  I took Wispa and he took Truffles. They were both very excited at being harnessed and taken out, Truffles was on her back as always, giving out kisses as I tried to put her harness on. We took them on a lovely circuit in the wooded area to the rear of the kennels. They both behaved well and were very energetic. They passed a couple of dogs off lead, but didn't have a chance to say 'hello' to them. They had a cool down in the stream on the way back and then we took them into one if the grass runs back at the kennels to let them off lead together. Firstly they were interested in the chickens in the runs next to them, then we found a ball for them to chase. Even if Truffles got the ball first, Wispa would somehow get it off of her. Truffles also showed us that she can roll over and over and over!!!
It was lovely to see them off lead playing, they really do need a forever home.

Having a rest

Truffles smiling

Is that a treat for me?

Any more?

In the stream

Looking at the chickens

Waiting for the ball".

Truffles & Wispa are still available for adoption.
Staffie Rescue
Staffie Rescue

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Staffie Rescue Sun Dec 08 2013, 16:27

Both Truffles and Wispa have found foster places separately and are doing really well. Both are still available for adoption ...

Their fosterers say ...

Truffles ...
"She is so sweet and entertaining we are constantly taking photos of her:
Truffles & Wispa, Staffie pair, DOB 07/06 – Godstone, Surrey Tscarfjj

Truffles is as affectionate as ever. If we pop into my work she loves going in the admin office to see the girls that work there. She adopts her usual lying on her back position so they can rub her tummy.

Truffles & Wispa, Staffie pair, DOB 07/06 – Godstone, Surrey Tanitj

She has also settled in well in the home and enjoys cuddling up to us on the sofa or playing with her toys or football in the garden".

Truffles & Wispa, Staffie pair, DOB 07/06 – Godstone, Surrey Tt0mj
Truffles & Wispa, Staffie pair, DOB 07/06 – Godstone, Surrey Tkongj
Truffles & Wispa, Staffie pair, DOB 07/06 – Godstone, Surrey Tkong2j

Wispa ...
"Hi friends! Sorry I've been offline for awhile, my new foster life here in Winchelsea has been keeping me busy! I go for walkies on the beach everyday with my foster family, whom I'm really enjoying. The have two little boys, and although I was a bit nervous of them at first, I now am happy to see them and give them kisses and cannot stop wagging my tail.

Today we went for a long walk and picnic as it was such a gorgeous day. I am learning to adjust to meeting strange dogs when out and about and barely give them a passing notice (ok, maybe a sniff or two!)

Here's some pics of my fab life at the moment, just curled up back in my basket for a long snooze!

Talk soon,
Wispa xx"

Truffles & Wispa, Staffie pair, DOB 07/06 – Godstone, Surrey Image+4

Truffles & Wispa, Staffie pair, DOB 07/06 – Godstone, Surrey Image+3

Truffles & Wispa, Staffie pair, DOB 07/06 – Godstone, Surrey Image+2

Truffles & Wispa are both available for adoption and will be homed separately.
Staffie Rescue
Staffie Rescue

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Staffie Rescue Sun Jan 12 2014, 19:46

Truffles & Wispa have found their forever home together!
Staffie Rescue
Staffie Rescue

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12 2014, 19:58

Fab news so pleased xxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazzle Sun Jan 12 2014, 20:48

Ahhh thats brilliant  Big Grin 
Sazzle
Sazzle
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Daisy
Dog(s) Ages : 3 ish
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 2451

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down