Doing my bit for the rescue doggies!!

3 posters

Go down

Doing my bit for the rescue doggies!! Empty Doing my bit for the rescue doggies!!

Post by youngkaiser Tue Mar 01 2011, 19:43

Just thought id share with everyone that im joining up to my fellas local rescue centre to become a volunteer dog walker. Me and my fella thought it would be nice to walk the dogs that are in the centre on a sunday and a monday and do our bit for the doggie recue community Big Grin i know it is going to be heartbreaking but it breaks my heart thinking these dogs are lonely and want some love and attention and thats what im going to give them cant wait to go up on sunday it will be good exercise for me to which aint a bad thing lol Laughing. Just thought id share with you all and im sure ill be sharing the pics from our adventures Big Grin
youngkaiser
youngkaiser
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Kaiser
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 22

Back to top Go down

Doing my bit for the rescue doggies!! Empty Re: Doing my bit for the rescue doggies!!

Post by Hayley109 Tue Mar 01 2011, 19:44

good for you!! and good for the rescue too!!! Big Grin
Hayley109
Hayley109

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Logan
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Doing my bit for the rescue doggies!! Empty Re: Doing my bit for the rescue doggies!!

Post by janey Tue Mar 01 2011, 19:47

Nice one Vikki, I'm sure it'll be an achievement everytime you take a new dog out. Thats really great, I'd love to but the shelters are ages away from me.

Admiration to you, and the lucky shelter and dogs. Lots of pics please? !!!!
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by youngkaiser Tue Mar 01 2011, 19:53

Yep ill be posting lots of pics going to go and sign up to do it sunday and hopefully get to take our first doggie out i know what will happen though ill end up wanting to bring them all home Laughing
youngkaiser
youngkaiser

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01 2011, 19:58

That's a lovely thing to do! There aren't any rescue centres near enough to me, and I don't drive so I can't get involved, but I would if I could.

Back to top Go down

Post by youngkaiser Tue Mar 01 2011, 20:07

I didnt know this one existed my fellas mum is thinking of getting a dog and metioned a place which i hadnt heard of and i was just looking on there website last night and seen that you could volunteer so thought why not will be nice over the summer to while the weather is nice too Big Grin and if his mum doesnt decide she wants to get a rescue she could come up with us and get to know the dogs and maybe pick one. There is one ive got my eye on though its an english bull terrier a white one called blue he is 3 and lovely looking just dont know how kaiser would react
youngkaiser
youngkaiser

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Tue Mar 01 2011, 20:11

See you haven't even signed up yet and your contemplating another dog Big Grin
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01 2011, 20:19

youngkaiser wrote: There is one ive got my eye on though its an english bull terrier a white one called blue he is 3 and lovely looking just dont know how kaiser would react

Aw, post the link so I can have a look!

Back to top Go down

Post by youngkaiser Tue Mar 01 2011, 20:27

http://www.bleakholt.org/dogs-available/dogs-available.html

he is on this page
youngkaiser
youngkaiser

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01 2011, 20:35

Blue's really sweet looking. I kinda like Roxy, too!

Back to top Go down

Post by youngkaiser Tue Mar 01 2011, 20:44

Yeah i like roxy are the females as strong as the males i told my bf mum to get a female if she decides to get one but she is worried she wont be able to walk as kaiser is too strong for her he takes me for a walk to. kaiser stays at theres when im at work so i think getting a younger female would be best for her to get with kaiser
youngkaiser
youngkaiser

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01 2011, 21:07

you will be bringing them all home Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by youngkaiser Tue Mar 01 2011, 21:10

I know i will want them all i know i will ill be turning my house into a rescue home lol Laughing
youngkaiser
youngkaiser

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01 2011, 21:13

youngkaiser wrote:I know i will want them all i know i will ill be turning my house into a rescue home lol Laughing

If I eva won enough money I would love to do something like that don't think the OH would go for it tho Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayley109 Tue Mar 01 2011, 21:38

Tracie-Milly-Moos Mum wrote:
youngkaiser wrote:I know i will want them all i know i will ill be turning my house into a rescue home lol Laughing

If I eva won enough money I would love to do something like that don't think the OH would go for it tho Laughing

I'll go into business with you!! I'd love to do something like that when i leave the RAF or start a boarding kennels. Laughing
Hayley109
Hayley109

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Logan
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down