any stray sbt needing rehomed in northern ireland?

3 posters

Go down

any stray sbt needing rehomed in northern ireland? Empty any stray sbt needing rehomed in northern ireland?

Post by krik1690 Sun Jan 06 2013, 19:27

Hi I just moved out of my family home to start my own family and took my pup. My dad didn't want the dog goin but he's my pup and I wouldn't part with him. Iv started to think there's a lot of strays and my dad could do with a wee friend again so I'm thinking seriously on re-homing a dog and it would make 2 people very happy. So if Anyone knows of any staffys looking for a home give me a shout.
Northern Ireland only plz Thanks
krik1690
krik1690
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : conan
Dog(s) Ages : 5 months
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

any stray sbt needing rehomed in northern ireland? Empty Re: any stray sbt needing rehomed in northern ireland?

Post by Kathy Sun Jan 06 2013, 19:49

Have a look at the list below of rehoming centres for one in your area, just click on Northern Ireland:

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com/t10833-rescue-centres-list

Kathy
Kathy
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

any stray sbt needing rehomed in northern ireland? Empty Re: any stray sbt needing rehomed in northern ireland?

Post by janey Sun Jan 06 2013, 20:16

Yay, another staffy in a forever home, good luck Smile
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 08 2013, 11:49

Rainbow in Londonderry/Derry seem to always have a few Staffs.

They'd be much better off with a good home with your dad.

Last edited by MatLogan on Tue Jan 08 2013, 18:18; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Change of answer)

Back to top Go down

Post by krik1690 Tue Jan 08 2013, 17:03

Thanx ill have a look. The world's a small place I'm from p.dwn to lol
krik1690
krik1690

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : conan
Dog(s) Ages : 5 months
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 08 2013, 17:27

MatLogan wrote:Rainbow in Londonderry/Derry seem to always have a few Staffs, and although a lot of people aren't fans of the site, Gumtree Belfast normally has 2-3 SBT's per day labelled "free to a good home". at wits end

They'd be much better off with a good home with your dad.

This forum does not condone the use of those sites. It adds fuel to the fire, so to speak. If you want to rescue then please use a reputable rescue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 08 2013, 18:08

Sorry if I shouldn't mention it. I just see a few each day and it really annoys me that they could maybe fall into the wrong hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 08 2013, 18:38

MatLogan wrote:Sorry if I shouldn't mention it. I just see a few each day and it really annoys me that they could maybe fall into the wrong hands.

Yes its sad to see them, and im sure everyone wants to rescue them from bad homes, but unfortunately it only reinforces the mind set that people can get a dog then get rid of it on gumtree for free cause they can't be arsed anymore. It is just too easy. No animals should be allowed to be advertised for free on sites like that, but thats my opinion. Facebook too, but i can't be hypocritical on that one as i have my own sales page (for horses) but it is highly monitored by me and all posts are checked for example NO free to good home, no under 6 months, no horses looking abused or being abused etc.. I've had a few tiffs with folk, but my rules are my rules!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 08 2013, 19:12

I totally agree. I don't like the free to good home thing at all. It's hard to know where the animal will end up. I'm by no means supporting it, more as you said "everyone wants to rescue from bad homes"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down