Soggy or crunchy?

+3
Mark
Ben
Steve
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Soggy or crunchy? - Page 2 Empty Soggy or crunchy?

Post by Guest Mon Dec 17 2012, 00:07

First topic message reminder :

How'd you like your cornflakes?

I'm in a munchie mood lol

Back to top Go down

Soggy or crunchy? - Page 2 Empty Re: Soggy or crunchy?

Post by Guest Wed Dec 19 2012, 12:54

[quote="Working dog"]
Andy wrote:Ok, contraversial as it may be, Cornflakes - left to soak in milk untill it resembles wet autumn leaves Big Grin .. SOGGY!

Weetabix - same! .. drownd in milk, and left to soften Big Grin (tho this prob goes back to my weight training days when breaky was x3 weetabix, a banana, a scoop of protien powder, and a pint of skimmed, blended together and drunk from a jug) Big Grin drooling

Or a can of tuna and scoop of oats blended in Ribena or flat coke. Love Struck [/quote

tin tuna baked potato 4 eggs and protein powder with skimmed milk was my fav Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed Dec 19 2012, 16:49

Laughing ... good ole weight training diets Big Grin

was funny as fuk when at the place I used to work at the time, on a Friday there would be a chip run to the local chippy, and everyone was scoffin fish 'n chips, pies, fried chicken drooling ... and I'd be there with a tin of stewing steak or tuna/mackerel, and a tuppaware full of steamed broccoli Laughing .. washed down with pint of water!! doh Crying or Very sad
Andy
Andy
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Max
Dog(s) Ages : DOB: Aug 2010
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 305

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Wed Dec 19 2012, 20:55

Andy wrote: Laughing ... good ole weight training diets Big Grin

was funny as fuk when at the place I used to work at the time, on a Friday there would be a chip run to the local chippy, and everyone was scoffin fish 'n chips, pies, fried chicken drooling ... and I'd be there with a tin of stewing steak or tuna/mackerel, and a tuppaware full of steamed broccoli Laughing .. washed down with pint of water!! doh Crying or Very sad

Lol, I'd be sat there pre-comp with peanut butter, olive oil, chicken and lettuce on a ketogenic diet while the b******s in work wheeled out doughnuts, cakes, sweets, etc just to try to p*** me off.
Crying or Very sad
Treat time was sugar free squash instead of water.
Keith
Keith

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Wingo and Captain Weemo
Dog(s) Ages : Probably about four and, er, ten maybe?
Dog Gender(s) : one of each
Support total : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 20 2012, 08:11

Keith wrote:
Andy wrote: Laughing ... good ole weight training diets Big Grin

Lol, I'd be sat there pre-comp with peanut butter, olive oil, chicken and lettuce on a ketogenic diet while the b******s in work wheeled out doughnuts, cakes, sweets, etc just to try to p*** me off.
Crying or Very sad
Treat time was sugar free squash instead of water.

the bars of 80% coco dark chocolate were not to bad tho Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2