Loki the Bone-Finder

4 posters

Go down

Loki the Bone-Finder Empty Loki the Bone-Finder

Post by Guest Wed Dec 05 2012, 01:55

Loki found two bones when walking him today (well, technically yesterday, but you know what I mean). He ate one and I managed to get him to drop the other one and drag him away. Good news: I had my hand by his mouth and he didn't growl once. Anyway, it seems my eyesight is no match for his nose when it comes to finding bones hidden by the grass or the leaves. He just vomited about an hour or so ago. He actually had a bad stomach before this, but now I'm just worried the stupid bone has made it worse. Anyway, should I starve him for the day, or should I give him rice or something? He seems fine besides that, very happy to go on walks, play, eat, etc.

Also, I don't understand why the teenagers here enjoy buying cans of beer and ribs and chicken and whatever else, and then standing around in a field in the freezing cold middle of the night, and then throwing the bones and the cans onto the ground. Why are people so annoying??? angry

Back to top Go down

Loki the Bone-Finder Empty Re: Loki the Bone-Finder

Post by Guest Wed Dec 05 2012, 02:03

Oh no not again Loki I dont want to s He certainly has a nose for them.. Hope his tummy feels better soon..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 05 2012, 02:04

Erugh! bugs me 'cos the dogs will always find things that have been dropped

Back to top Go down

Post by pongy Wed Dec 05 2012, 06:40

Poor Loki, hope he feels better soon. Teens are the same with chips, Cassie has a habit of stopping for chips on the ground and dragging me backwards nearly pulling my arm out of the socket, then trying to get greasy chip paper out of her mouth makes me mad too
pongy
pongy
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Prefer to not say
Dogs Name(s) : cassie
Dog(s) Ages : 2 years (we think)
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 163

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Wed Dec 05 2012, 06:47

yes Miley will do the same it is very annoying angry
Mark
Mark
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Miley and Dylan
Dog(s) Ages : 2 and a half and 2
Dog Gender(s) : female/ Male
Support total : 464

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 05 2012, 06:49

Yeah, it's annoying. No matter how much I try to look for bones before he does, I can't see through long grass or leaves, so he's always going to have the advantage. It wouldn't bother me if it werent for the fact that, though he doesn't growl anymore, he's still a bit possessive with bones, so it just makes the whole thing difficult. Still, at least I know his stomach isn't down to the bone he ate.

Back to top Go down

Post by pongy Wed Dec 05 2012, 07:35

No his stomach if he is anything like Cassie the hoover is probably down to the million things he has found, because no matter how fast you are or observant you are , they just inhale food, spiders, fluff even bones and chips so fast it leaves you thinking what the **** was that? And it's like when you vacum a screw up you don't notice till the vacum grumbles. Well at least that's what I think if that makes sense lol
pongy
pongy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 05 2012, 08:23

dave742 wrote:No his stomach if he is anything like Cassie the hoover is probably down to the million things he has found, because no matter how fast you are or observant you are , they just inhale food, spiders, fluff even bones and chips so fast it leaves you thinking what the **** was that? And it's like when you vacum a screw up you don't notice till the vacum grumbles. Well at least that's what I think if that makes sense lol

Ohh yes that makes perfect sense to me Laughing Some of the things I see in her poop Surprised I think where the * did you get that from??

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Wed Dec 05 2012, 09:21

When Moo ate a chicken bone I was advised to feed her bread. Probably a little late for that now and I am sure it will pass, bloody pavement hoovers!
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by pongy Wed Dec 05 2012, 09:58

janey wrote:

When Moo ate a chicken bone I was advised to feed her bread. Probably a little late for that now and I am sure it will pass, bloody pavement hoovers!

Bread ? Was that to soak up the gravy? rolling on the floor pavement Hoover's I like that, maybe I could hire Cassie to the council lol
pongy
pongy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Wed Dec 05 2012, 11:49

Some people can be very irresponsible cant they, just throwing things around on the floor at wits end

Hope Loki is feeling better soon >Big Grin<
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 05 2012, 12:00

There might have been a bit of rotten meat on the bone depending on how long it was there. Poor little chap >Big Grin< . It's really annoying when people drop litter, another thing is when they smash bottles all over the pavement and your dog steps on some glass banghead

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 05 2012, 13:53

Yep, glass too. Fortunately, I've been to the field so much I've memorised where every bit of glass is, so that isn't an issue. People are such fools. Even worse, there aren't even any bins anywhere near that field, you have to walk to one of the streets, so that's a bit stupid and impractical. Anyway, I've given him some rice today instead of his usual meals, and he seems better now. More than better, he's been jumping around on the couch when he's not allowed on there Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down