Disney Land Florida.

Go down

Disney Land Florida. Empty Disney Land Florida.

Post by Stokester Mon Nov 26 2012, 20:59

Anybody going to take the kids and is in the Armed Forces or has a family member in the Forces then if you or they show there id card you get into all the disney theme parks for free and dont have to que up for anything.
in America they are big on rewarding there troops and they seem to love The British Troops equally if not more for some reason. There is a whale show they do in one of the parks where they ask all the servicemen of the US and UK stand up then thousands of people appload and whoop and cheer.
I know not many people here this migth not apply to but its worth knowing just encase as prices can be very expensive.
Stokester
Stokester
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Gary
Dog(s) Ages : 7 months old
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 34

Back to top Go down

Disney Land Florida. Empty Re: Disney Land Florida.

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26 2012, 21:05

i know when we went and seen the shamoo show they got U.S service men up then allied troops i didnt want to be left out so stood up Tongues Blushing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26 2012, 21:53

im going in 2014, i think im off to join the army.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 27 2012, 07:42

That's really good that the forces are acknowledged Dan , not blowing smoke up your a1se but you lads do a fantastic job and deserve every bit of recognition you get. There is way too much criticism in the country and to a large extent in the states over recent actions but what people seem to forget is that you boys and girls are only out there because it's your job to clean up the Goverment's mess.

On a smaller scale if I'm out in the pub and meet a forces member then I always buy them a pint , just hope one day my offer isn't misunderstood and I end up getting filled in as a mincer Blushing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 27 2012, 09:40

Dave wrote:That's really good that the forces are acknowledged Dan , not blowing smoke up your a1se but you lads do a fantastic job and deserve every bit of recognition you get. There is way too much criticism in the country and to a large extent in the states over recent actions but what people seem to forget is that you boys and girls are only out there because it's your job to clean up the Goverment's mess.

On a smaller scale if I'm out in the pub and meet a forces member then I always buy them a pint , just hope one day my offer isn't misunderstood and I end up getting filled in as a mincer Blushing

well you are running the risk dave when your out with your mini skirt and high heels
when i was on the doors i you showed your forces id i would get them into the club for free are forces deserve little perks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 27 2012, 12:18

bigwazza wrote:
well you are running the risk dave when your out with your mini skirt and high heels
when i was on the doors i you showed your forces id i would get them into the club for free are forces deserve little perks.

Well thats always a risk Wazza , I was advised if I dress normal then I would be better received but then I don't feel comfortable , anyway lets get back on topic Blushing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down