Bad Momma

5 posters

Go down

Bad Momma Empty Bad Momma

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26 2012, 09:23

I'm currently snuggled up on the sofa with Lily and Lola (a bit squashed i admit) looking out the french windows at the torrential rain. The last thing in the whole world I want to do is go out in this rain for a walk. Lola refuses to go out in the rain anyway but lily loves a frolic charging through puddles etc. Maybe another coffee and get off my lazy backside. Do other members ever feel like this?

Back to top Go down

Bad Momma Empty Re: Bad Momma

Post by les0790 Mon Nov 26 2012, 09:31

Oh yes, but its been raining quite alot of the time over the last few days. So my place is like a chinese laundry [sorry chinese ] clothes hanging everywhere lol.

les0790
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : SKY
Dog(s) Ages : 4 ish
Dog Gender(s) : BITCH
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon Nov 26 2012, 09:55

Every day Laughing ... it is difficult when its lashing down, Max dosent want go out (he hates the rain), and you're tired ... but once you do make the effort, its all good Big Grin

For such a small animal, he must have a bladder the size of a basket ball when its raining !! Surprised .. we have to kick him out in the garden and make him stay out there when we know he needs a wee ... its unbeleivable doh
Andy
Andy
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Max
Dog(s) Ages : DOB: Aug 2010
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 305

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26 2012, 10:10

Suki wants her walk first thing in the morning no matter what the weather is like.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26 2012, 11:17

Andy wrote:Every day Laughing ... it is difficult when its lashing down, Max dosent want go out (he hates the rain), and you're tired ... but once you do make the effort, its all good Big Grin

For such a small animal, he must have a bladder the size of a basket ball when its raining !! Surprised .. we have to kick him out in the garden and make him stay out there when we know he needs a wee ... its unbeleivable doh

Sounds like cairo lol.I have to kick her outside,stand with her and keep telling her to go toilet until she does.Last night we were outside for 20 minutes while she messed about, giving me filthy looks for making her go outside in the rain.I wish she understood me telling her that if she had gone straightaway,she would have been back in her bed 15 minutes ago doh

Back to top Go down

Post by durbster Mon Nov 26 2012, 13:22

Rain doesn't bother me in the slightest so I'll drag the dog out whatever the weather, but she's not always keen.

She does enjoy playing bullfighting with the towel when we get back in though. Best way to dry a dog I've found - throw it on her and let her roll around inside it until she's dry Big Grin

I do wonder if dogs understand us better than they let on sometimes though.

Leaving my parent's house for the mile walk home, my Mum offered to drive us as it was chucking it down. I declined but as we passed their car, Mia put the brakes on, looked at the car, then looked at me as if to say, "you walk if you like, I'll take that lift." Smile
durbster
durbster

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Mia
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Mon Nov 26 2012, 13:50

It's strange when we open the back door for Rocky to go outside in the garden if it's raining he wont go out, but as soon as my hubby or me put our coats on to go for a walk he is fine.

We open the back door and he just looks out as if to say "I'm not going out in that weather"
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26 2012, 16:25

I've got my comeuppence though. They have both been out, no off lead though. The back garden is currently a swamp with the rain and one lawn is a giant puddle. I had took lola out first then my son comes in with Lily. I'm paying no attention (all day I only let them in garden for toilet cos of swamp). Well you know the rest of it, they gallop into garden they were tearing round, leaping up and down having the time of their lives. Lola who is white was just black. lily also kindly threw herself chest first on my bed on the way to the bath. Not my day, I think they had a great time angry .

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Mon Nov 26 2012, 16:40

Miley hates the rain and will have to be coaxed to go in the garden sometimes. I dont mind rain but worry about her in bad weather even with her rain coat on
Mark
Mark

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Miley and Dylan
Dog(s) Ages : 2 and a half and 2
Dog Gender(s) : female/ Male
Support total : 464

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26 2012, 16:49

Chiara wrote:I've got my comeuppence though. They have both been out, no off lead though. The back garden is currently a swamp with the rain and one lawn is a giant puddle. I had took lola out first then my son comes in with Lily. I'm paying no attention (all day I only let them in garden for toilet cos of swamp). Well you know the rest of it, they gallop into garden they were tearing round, leaping up and down having the time of their lives. Lola who is white was just black. lily also kindly threw herself chest first on my bed on the way to the bath. Not my day, I think they had a great time angry .

Laughing awww, gota love em

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26 2012, 18:28

Wish I had took a video, typical crazy muddy staffies. They looked like 2 hippos lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26 2012, 23:05

Loki hates the rain and the mud, so we're both usually as miserable as each other when it comes to walking in the bad weather Laughing especially since he tries to pull to hurry up and get the walk over with. God help me when it's icy Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down