were jimmy savile and the yorkshire ripper murder buddies?????

3 posters

Go down

were jimmy savile and the yorkshire ripper murder buddies????? Empty were jimmy savile and the yorkshire ripper murder buddies?????

Post by Guest Thu Nov 08 2012, 11:48

police are probing the possibility Surprised
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4626112/BBC-Paedo-DJ-Jimmy-Savile-and-the-Yorkshire-Ripper-Peter-Sutcliffe-have-been-linked.html

Back to top Go down

were jimmy savile and the yorkshire ripper murder buddies????? Empty Re: were jimmy savile and the yorkshire ripper murder buddies?????

Post by Guest Thu Nov 08 2012, 11:52

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article4633112.ece

more on the story Straight Face

Back to top Go down

were jimmy savile and the yorkshire ripper murder buddies????? Empty Re: were jimmy savile and the yorkshire ripper murder buddies?????

Post by Kathy Thu Nov 08 2012, 11:55

I would not usually believe a word I read in the Sun newspaper, however it's a compelling story
Kathy
Kathy
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 08 2012, 11:56

I doubt it, somehow.

Whatever Savile was, I don't think he was a murderer. Anyway, Sutcliffe's totally doolally so you can't believe a word he says!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 08 2012, 12:42

maybe the ripper had a fascination with savile thats why he dump bodies next to his home and maybe sutcliffe asked for savile to visit him in broadmoor?????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 08 2012, 12:51

I don't know, quite honestly. But I do know that I wouldn't believe a word Sutcliffe says.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 08 2012, 12:59

his brother was on the tv this morning on funny enough this morning lol and he says he still don't think h done anything wrong and has never shown any sign of remorse .
and also stated he never wants to see him released and at the time he would of happily seen him hung

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 08 2012, 13:02

Trouble is, he's a sensation seeker - he'll have seen the news about Savile & he'll be looking to get his name in the papers again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Thu Nov 08 2012, 15:31

I dont want to s

Steve

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 08 2012, 19:56

Think that one is just the paper jumping on the bandwagon of rubbish

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Thu Nov 08 2012, 19:58

i wonder if he has kill? but it very unlikey we will ever know

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 08 2012, 20:03

Dave wrote:Think that one is just the paper jumping on the bandwagon of rubbish
Steve wrote:i wonder if he has kill? but it very unlikey we will ever know

I think the papers are looking to stir up more frenzy to increase their sales, Sutcliffe is looking to renew his infamy and we'll never know because Savile is dead & can't answer questions.

But personally, despite the fact that Savile was a vile, perverted pedo, I don't think he was a murderer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 08 2012, 20:04

Steve wrote:i wonder if he has kill? but it very unlikey we will ever know

nah thats just being silly

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Thu Nov 08 2012, 20:08

we dont know, like this mp pedo ring kids went missing, some die young without a proper reason and so on thinking it a question we will never know.

he abused over 300 if you can abused that many people you can get away with it you can kill someone pretty easy i would of though!

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 08 2012, 20:13

Steve wrote:we dont know, like this mp pedo ring kids went missing, some die young without a proper reason and so on thinking it a question we will never know.

he abused over 300 if you can abused that many people you can get away with it you can kill someone pretty easy i would of though!

Jees Steve , wouldn't like to think if I did something wrong that you were on the jury I was facing Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Thu Nov 08 2012, 20:18

we not talking about a normal case here are we dave....

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by mickgill Thu Nov 08 2012, 20:25

I don't think he was a murderer but he was as sure as hell a perve , take a look at him at work here in 1976 .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxy1Lyw7U20
mickgill
mickgill

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Duke
Dog(s) Ages : 10 months
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Thu Nov 08 2012, 20:26

we cant say he isn't because we don't know...

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by mickgill Thu Nov 08 2012, 20:29

Steve wrote:we cant say he isn't because we don't know... Rolling Eyes
Well Steve they need to dig him up and get his DNA and see if it matches anything that was on the victims .
mickgill
mickgill

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Thu Nov 08 2012, 20:33

in the 60/70/80 DNA wasn't around it be very likely pin him to any murders

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by mickgill Thu Nov 08 2012, 20:34

Steve wrote:in the 60/70/80 DNA wasn't around it be very likely pin him to any murders
Ahh never thought of that, difficult to prove now .
mickgill
mickgill

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 08 2012, 21:20

Impossible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down