Dog hanged

Go down

Dog hanged  Empty Dog hanged

Post by Guest Tue Oct 16 2012, 17:23

Dunno wtf is wrong with people round my way but i think they seriously need to take out a few people and everyone in the country needs a serious mental health check!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry

Warning, graphic picture in the article.
http://www.derryjournal.com/news/local/exclusive-disgust-at-family-pet-hanged-1-4375950

Back to top Go down

Dog hanged  Empty Re: Dog hanged

Post by Guest Tue Oct 16 2012, 17:53

angry omg people are just sick Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 16 2012, 17:57

I've got to ask the obvious question here and apologise if I'm being insensitive but how was it outside with it's lead ??? and no owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 16 2012, 18:13

Dave wrote:I've got to ask the obvious question here and apologise if I'm being insensitive but how was it outside with it's lead ??? and no owner

beat me to it dave i was just going to ask the same and why was the dog discoverd in the morning when opening the blinds sounds like he was out all night ????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 16 2012, 18:17

bigwazza wrote:
Dave wrote:I've got to ask the obvious question here and apologise if I'm being insensitive but how was it outside with it's lead ??? and no owner

beat me to it dave i was just going to ask the same and why was the dog discoverd in the morning when opening the blinds sounds like he was out all night ????

Something tells me there is more to this one than meets the eye thinking Like that other one in Ireland where the 2 expensive Blues were stolen from the Garden when they had apparently been left out half the night

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 16 2012, 18:59

Its common here for people to hang the leads on the gate to pick up when youre going out, and a lot of dogs live outside here. More than inside dogs. I too have a lead on my gate, but think i will be removing it now!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 16 2012, 19:18

Ah ok , makes a bit more sense now and sorry if I was inferring anything very tragic whatever though Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Tue Oct 16 2012, 20:07

I was thinking the exact same thing too Dave, thanks for clearing that one up Hayley.

Very sorry to have to read it
Kathy
Kathy
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 16 2012, 21:37

Its common amoung horses too, we are a bit thick here. Its a trend to hang leads from the stable doors, just inviting them to be stolen! lol

a lot of people use the clip on the lead as the "lock" on the gate so the dog can't jump on it and unclasp it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down