Bad Mood today

2 posters

Go down

Bad Mood today Empty Bad Mood today

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19 2011, 09:47

Holly has been in a weird mood.. she has been "sulking" and very very timid towards everyone.. like she is depressed... ear back and tail down?.
I thought I would cheer her up and take her for a short walk around the block... BUT she damn refused to walk past the yard... not a chance i could make her walk... she just layed down and would not budge... she has been on the same short walk the last few days???

so my question is
1. Do their vacinations make them feel a little unwell? cause she didnt eat her breakfast , lunch.. but ate her dinner ok.

2. Would her neck be sore at the site of the injection cause she near chocked herself trying to go back home....

Could there be any other reason why she would be like this?.. I dont want her to be worried ans scared ... she has been a little off with the toilet training too... 3 x wee inside and she hasnt done that for a week or so?....

I am feeling rather depressed too.. could she be picking up on me?

Back to top Go down

Bad Mood today Empty Re: Bad Mood today

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19 2011, 09:53

Aw mel sorry to hear you're feeling down. Your children have been ill too havent they? Plus she's had her jabs, she might just be feeling a little under the weather. Give her a day or two and see how she goes. She's prob just picking up on everyone in the house feeling a bit crap at the mo. When everyone starts feeling a little better, she'll prob perk up toox

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19 2011, 10:03

Thanks Shontelle... Yeah the kids have had a sore throat and temps.. nothing to major.. but I feel YUCK!.. dont know if i am getting sick or what the deal is...
anyway I will see how she goes.. Vet told me yesterday she is one healthy little pup... ( little is not the word i would have used)
but i was happy that all was well..

One thing the little naughty girl is growling when i try and put her collar and lead on... major issues there.. Vet said just keep at it adn dont let her win... easier said than done as my patience is not the best at the moment and she turns it on every time lol
I win in the end but I am wondering if she decided
"well you might have gotten the collar on, but stuffed if I am going to let you walk me"..lol

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Wed Jan 19 2011, 10:13

Aww Mel, I hate days like that. Holly will be feeling under the weather and I'm sure it does hurt there little necks! and as Shontelle said they do pick up vibes in the house.

Hope your day gets better Smile
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19 2011, 10:33

Aw, Mel, sorry you're all feeling like poo! Hope you're all feeling much better soon.

As to Holly, well, she's picking up on everything around her & is probably in sympathy with you!

With the collar, I'd try putting it on in the morning & leaving it on all day (apart from if she goes to sleep in her crate, you'd be best to take it off then) and she'll get more used to it.

Has she been good walking on lead before?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19 2011, 10:46

Yes she has been walking fine.. even heeling right beside me and the kids... doesnt pull on the lead or anything..
prob just picking up on me having a crappy day.. she is cuddled up sound asleep on her "leather 3 seater" , no cushions of course lol

Re the Collar.. she has it on other than sleeping at night,but she just hates it being put back on.. I am wondering if one of the kids has caught her skin in it??? and now she is frightened

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19 2011, 11:26

Mel sorry Holly is off side, Milly was a little off side after her second jab but she was microchiped at the same time so that might have had something to do with it. She may as said above be sencing how you are all feeling.

As for the walking thing Milly has days were she cannot be bothered but we just persist and she does it in the end. We take a toy with Milly and she likes to carry it to the park.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19 2011, 18:58

Awww feel better soon holly! jabs can effect pups diff, mine was fine didnt notice a differance but my old dog would be a walking depression after his bless him lol .. she could also be teething about now? she's 4ish months now right? that upsets them to
Hope you all get well soon also! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Wed Jan 19 2011, 19:54

Hay Mel how you feeling today and Holly, think you may have had night now??
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19 2011, 20:40

Wakey wakey Mel! How are you today (tomorrow for us!)?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19 2011, 20:55

morning everyone
up showered and ready for my big day in the salon.. thursdays is a killer. 9am till 9pm somedays. Holly will be in andout of her crate all day poor lil lady.
but puppy pre school tonight so she will get lots of play time
Holly seems a little better this morning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19 2011, 20:59

And what about you?

Back to top Go down

Post by gem Wed Jan 19 2011, 21:01

Good !!!! pleased to hear that!!!!!
gem
gem

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : duke
Dog Gender(s) : dog
Support total : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19 2011, 21:01

LOL... your on the Ball Caryll arent you.. lol

Well I am not to bad today.. hasnt got me like this for quiet sometime.. prob over 6 months so i am not sure what is going on there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19 2011, 22:54

Really hope you feel better soon Mel. If you need to get something off your chest or rant and rave about something, you know where we are. Big hugsx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20 2011, 05:15

Thanks Guys
I appreciate it
x

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down