Loki's Mystery Heritage Solved

Go down

Loki's Mystery Heritage Solved Empty Loki's Mystery Heritage Solved

Post by Guest Sat Sep 01 2012, 13:57

When we first went to see Loki (and the female puppy that was left), the man said that the dad wasn't there because his girlfriend had taken him out, but we could see the mum. We did. We heard a barking noise outside and looked, and there was this huge dog out in the yard, and we asked what breed it was, and he said it was a Presa Canario. We were chatting to him for quite a while and he said how this one was an accidental pregnancy, hence why they're cheap, and blah blah. On the drive home, my mum was joking about "that dog outside was huge, I hope he's not the dad," and she got suspicious about it, but I didn't take any notice of it and eventually we forgot all about it.

Fast forward a couple of weeks ago on here, I saw some pictures of Presa Canario puppies and thought, "Wow, they look a lot like Loki," but again, I ignored it cos I only thought it because of the colour.

Then yesterday we went to Pets At Home, and this man had four Staffs (the mum and dad and two puppies they kept), and they were the same age as Loki but he was saying how big he is for his age, is he mixed with anything, etc. I decided to do a bit of Internet searching and found this:

Loki's Mystery Heritage Solved Untitl10
This was definitely the mum we saw.

Loki's Mystery Heritage Solved 04d5a810
This was definitely the dog we saw outside.

Loki's Mystery Heritage Solved Untitl11
And I can tell right away that this is Loki and the similar-looking puppy is the female that we saw.

Not to mention, it's in Liverpool, was posted around the same time, the guy's name is the same, and the phone number is the same. My theory is that they posted this one first, advertising them as Presa Canario x Staff puppies, but they didn't get quite a big response, so they made another advertisement and called them Staffs.

I should probably be angry at him, and myself for being irresponsible in not getting proof of him being a pure Staff, but it's not like I was planning on showing him or breeding him. Anyway, who could possibly have turned down this face?

Loki's Mystery Heritage Solved 57588811

I think besides his colour and size, he takes more after his mum, for now at least, so I'll have to see, but to me he's just extra-special Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Loki's Mystery Heritage Solved Empty Re: Loki's Mystery Heritage Solved

Post by Guest Sat Sep 01 2012, 14:01

like you say you have what you have and he does have such a look about him Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 01 2012, 18:52

Glad you solved that mystery but I am sure you love Loki just the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 01 2012, 19:08

I suppose you could sue him under the Trade Description Act, but what the hell, Loki's a beauty, so I doubt you're too worried!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 01 2012, 22:57

Nah, I should be mad at him for the deception, but Loki is a brilliant little thing and I'm glad he was brought to my attention even if it was done under a lie. All this means is my dad will have a nervous breakdown; can you believe that the original deal was that I get a miniature pinscher? Now we have a Staff x Presa Canario Laughing

Hm...does this mean I can't enter him in the puppy competitions anymore? Sad Look at his little face, you can't deny him Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down