FAO jellytot.

Go down

FAO jellytot.  Empty FAO jellytot.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 20 2012, 20:36

It has gone up too 30 dogs seized 11 have been pts thats this year, and the others are awaiting trial.

Back to top Go down

FAO jellytot.  Empty Re: FAO jellytot.

Post by Steve Mon Aug 20 2012, 20:42

have you watch any ban breed tv programs if dog that have been siezed if they have a good family & they are well behave. you will get your dogs back!

Steve
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 20 2012, 20:55

Not in all cases, things such as owners criminal record past etc could effect the outcome lots of people have pasts and people change but it can still effect your case other things such as wheather your home secure enough.

And Apploigies steve i was incorrect, american pits are banned because they fall under pitbull type so would be seized even if they do not conform too standard, along with any crosses labs staffs etc and breeds that confrom too "pitbull type" standard but it is the type that is banned and because american pit bulls would fall into type they are banned. Said i would appoligise if im wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Mon Aug 20 2012, 20:58

do you want a drug dealers or druggies to have a pitbull or a pitbull type dog?

we have seen what happen when they have these days when the police was attack by one and our breed staffy got the blame for it.

Steve

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 20 2012, 21:02

Steve wrote:do you want a drug dealers or druggies to have a pitbull or a pitbull type dog?

we have seen what happen when they have these days when the police was attack by one and our breed staffy got the blame for it.

Im not saying i want druggies having pit bull type dogs, but i dont think its a type of dog that is too blame its owners we all know that.
People have pasts and people do change so i dont think its right that the owners past unless very bad dog fighting etc effects the outcome of wheather the dog dies or not. its a living creature and pit bull type dogs cannot be rehomed too other people which is wrong.

BSL is a B******* law that needs changing too make owners teh ones responisble for there dogs. i know i would take full responsibility if my dogs ever hurt anyone but im responsible i know they wouldnt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum