I recommend Applaws for cats and Purley meat pouches

Go down

I recommend Applaws for cats and Purley meat pouches Empty I recommend Applaws for cats and Purley meat pouches

Post by Rachb26 Sun Aug 05 2012, 10:00

Just thought I'd share my experience of switching my cats to Applaws and Purley.

My youngest cat Kitty, had been suffering recently with a large swelling on her chin. After a few trips to the vets and different meds and a possible biopsy on the cards, the vet advised that it could be due a comprised immune system!

So I started looking to change the cats food. At the time they were on Hills Science Plan as what was advised by my old vet ( dont tell anyone ). I toyed with idea of raw but in the end decided to go with Applaws dried food and as I like to give them meat too, got some Purley meat pouches.

Anyway a few weeks of being on this new diet and another round of steroids my Kitty's swelling started to go down and for the last week has completely disappeared!

It's just my opinion but I think the new, more wholesome diet helped the steroids do a better job! Plus my cats absolutely love it! They really tuck in and their body condition looks great Smile

I pay £15 for a 2kg bag of Applaws from PAH and because my cats are very petite I only have to feed them 40g a day each. So a 2kg bag lasts 50 days per cat. 30p a day per cat.

Because I only give them a tiny bit of Purley, I haven't used all the last lot I bought which was 2x 12 pouches boxes for £8.

However I have seen the 2kg bags for £8 online.

http://www.petsathome.com/shop/dry-cat-food-chicken-by-applaws-29204

http://www.petsathome.com/shop/purely-adult-chicken-12-x-85gm-53253

Anyway just thought I'd share Smile
Rachb26
Rachb26
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Saffy
Dog(s) Ages : 11 months