How was everyone's weekend..?

Go down

Surprised How was everyone's weekend..?

Post by Guest Mon Jul 09 2012, 07:02

We are house hunting at the moment, hoping to move further down the coast and spent the weekend on all the real estate sites, driving around and viewing over 20 houses over 3-4 areas on Saturday.

Then checked out a few "open inspections" yesterday (getting lost as I'd left the street directory on my desk Saturday night and we only had our phones yesterday and "google maps" was not being helpful) at wits end

We put our house in Adelaide back on the market last week and it had opens on Saturday but I haven't heard anything Sad Just wish it would sell so we can get on with life.

All I want is my own back yard for my 4 legged ones and a house where I don't have to worry if they are in or out and landlords that live across the road thumbs down

Back to top Go down

Surprised Re: How was everyone's weekend..?

Post by Guest Mon Jul 09 2012, 07:17

Aw hope it all works out for you soon >Big Grin<

Its been a very wet weekend here. I've just seen on the news that America is in the grip of a massive heat wave whereas most places in the UK have had constant rain for the last two weeks Sad

I hope the weather in Oz is somewhere in between, a happy medium! That should hopefully make house hunting a little more pleasant Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 09 2012, 07:22

It was supposed to rain all weekend but it was fine and warm in the car driving.
Today it is a little overcast but with the coldest of winds. Not an overly strong one, but I have not been able to get warm all day (and that's inside).
When I was hanging the washing (sheets etc) out I thought my hands were going to fall off they were so cold.
Hope I'm not coming down with the "lurgy" I dont want to s

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 09 2012, 07:26

Ooh no, that would suck, drink plenty of orange juice and vitamin c supplements. That will hopefully keep your immune system up and stave off the germs!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 09 2012, 09:16

Nice and realxing and there was a UFC on as well

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Mon Jul 09 2012, 09:16

You've been through a lot recently, I don't know what time it is there but pour yourself a large glass of wine and have some fur baby snuggles >Big Grin<
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down