hi everyone how do i put photos on here

2 posters

Go down

hi everyone how do i put photos on here Empty hi everyone how do i put photos on here

Post by tasha29 Sun Jan 02 2011, 22:48

i dont have digital camera only mobile phone as my son thought it would be funny to put it down the toilet anyway im having trouble doing it can someone please help me thanks Smile

tasha29
New Staffy-bull-terrier Member
New Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : lola and lexi
Dog Gender(s) : females
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

hi everyone how do i put photos on here Empty Re: hi everyone how do i put photos on here

Post by Guest Mon Jan 03 2011, 08:26

To get your photos onto your computer you can do it 2 ways.

1) By using the cable you get with the phone. Normally USB connection
or
2) The phone may have a micro SD card (Memory Card) which you can take out of the phone and the connect to your computer by using an adaptor. Either a usb or SD card with a micro sd card slot in it

Then follow the instructions below reguarding opening a photo bucket account. Hope this helped

Back to top Go down

hi everyone how do i put photos on here Empty Re: hi everyone how do i put photos on here

Post by Steve Mon Jan 03 2011, 08:27

i use www.photobucket.com you need to make account, upload your images on there after you make account and then below each images will give you options you need to copy IMG codeand then post the img code into your posts.

if you get stuck this link below will help you.
https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com/help-tutorials-f16/list-of-tutorials-faqs-t85.htm

Steve
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down