Ooops!

Go down

Ooops! Empty Ooops!

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29 2012, 21:19

Dempsey hasn't been going to work with me past couple of weeks cause the kids are on exam leave (well, they're both finished, now), so his friend Pneuma hasn't seem too much of him.

Every friday I take all the paper waste out to the recycling bin in my boss's garden. To get there, I go from my office, through the church and out through a fire door into the garden where the recycling boxes are. Well, today I had to go quietly because people were gathering in the church for a funeral, so I crept around the outside aisle & into the foyer & then opened the fire door.

Pneuma was in the garden. Surprised

She ran straight past me, through the foyer, into the church & shoved her nose into about a dozen groins before she threw herself at the office door, hoping Dempsey was in there! Blushing

I'd dropped the boxes as soon as she raced past me & I was hot on her heels, apologising to all the rather shocked, groin holding mourners.

Luckily she's quite obedient & came back with me without a fuss. I dont want to s

Back to top Go down

Ooops! Empty Re: Ooops!

Post by crystel Fri Jun 29 2012, 21:24

HA HA HA that vision had me in fits so funny i bet you wanted too curl up in a ball and hide Surprised doh dogs always have a great way of being totally inappropriate don,t they xx
crystel
crystel
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dog(s) Ages : 7yrs and 1yr
Dog Gender(s) : females
Support total : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29 2012, 21:25

Laughing

Thats whats always amazed me. Meant to have 1000 times better smell, yet they feel the need to shove their noses right in there Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29 2012, 21:29

Good dog, good dog, angry whoops come here you little sh*****G

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29 2012, 21:35

It's all the more embarrassing because not everybody 'approves' of dogs being in church. There are times when it's more like a race track with a GSD and an EBT racing around the pews, but that's when there's nobody else around!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29 2012, 21:43

oh oops. bet it cheered them all up a little though. have her as a regular fixture, she can be a mourning dog!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 30 2012, 09:13

Oh no! I would have mortified! Bloody dogs, who'd have them eh?! Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 30 2012, 10:06

I dont want to s
Equi wrote:oh oops. bet it cheered them all up a little though. have her as a regular fixture, she can be a mourning dog!
Maybe that's what she was trying to do Wink
At least she didn't have her playmate Dempsey joining in with her Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down