Happy Birthday Molly Moo (And a Boomer Ball Question)

4 posters

Go down

Happy Birthday Molly Moo (And a Boomer Ball Question) Empty Happy Birthday Molly Moo (And a Boomer Ball Question)

Post by Cornish-Muscle Sat Jan 01 2011, 14:56

It's Molly's 1st birthday today!

After 3 ruined Christmas presents, we weren't going to get her anything for her birthday, but the other half ended up getting her a new boomer ball, she has two now! A 10 and 8 inch, the 8 inch is purely for the beach, and will stay in the car.
She got scrambled eggs on toast this morning for her birthday breakfast Tongues
And spent the morning at the beach, today was the first time she's ever really been off her lead around other dogs, but because of the boomer ball she had no interest in the other dogs!

I do have a question about the boomer balls, Molly's 10 inch has some very sharp and rough parts where she's scraped her teeth over it and peeled bits of plastic over it.
Other than sanding it down, do people have any other suggestions to smooth it down, and stop her from grinding her teeth over it?
It's so bad at the moment, she's drawn blood from her top lip from playing with it, so we've had to keep the ball away from her whilst it heals up.
Cornish-Muscle
Cornish-Muscle
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : Molly
Dog Gender(s) : Bitch
Support total : 3

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Molly Moo (And a Boomer Ball Question) Empty Re: Happy Birthday Molly Moo (And a Boomer Ball Question)

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01 2011, 15:01

i think the only thing you could do is sand down the rough bits

and happy bday molly moo have a nice one Happy Birthday

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Molly Moo (And a Boomer Ball Question) Empty Re: Happy Birthday Molly Moo (And a Boomer Ball Question)

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01 2011, 15:04

Happy 1st birthday Molly-moo! Charlie sends big staffy licks and hugs Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01 2011, 17:19

Happy Birthday!

I'd sand down the rough bits. It'll take off the colour, but I doubt she'll mind much! Big Grin

My friend's dog's boomer is like this too, but Dempsey (the power-chewer!) hasn't made too much of an impression on his. But then he isn't allowed it indoors, it's only for the park.

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sat Jan 01 2011, 17:52

Happy birthday Moo, haven't had my boomer ball long enough so can't help there, I'd buy a new one!!!

I think we all need shares in boomer balls now lol!!!!
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01 2011, 17:53

Aww happy birthday molly-moo! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01 2011, 18:26

Happy Birthday Molly <:-P

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine's mum Sat Jan 01 2011, 19:14

Happy Birthday Molly
Jasmine's mum
Jasmine's mum
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Engaged
Dogs Name(s) : Jasmine
Dog(s) Ages : 3 1/2 years
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01 2011, 20:37

Happy Birthday Molly xx Breakfast sounds nicer than my dry old toast x
Have a good one

Back to top Go down

Post by jaykay Sat Jan 01 2011, 21:10

happy birthday molly, macks sends a wink and a "hey how you doin" joey from freinds style lol
jaykay
jaykay

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : macks
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down