Dreams

4 posters

Go down

Dreams Empty Dreams

Post by Kathy Wed Jun 20 2012, 15:10

What's the strangest dream you have ever had ??

I dreamt the other night I was cutting Rockys ears off with a pair of scissors Surprised Crying or Very sad , maybe he wasn't listening to me that day ?? Smile
Kathy
Kathy
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Dreams Empty Re: Dreams

Post by Guest Wed Jun 20 2012, 15:30

The strangest dream i have ever had was on where i was on the top of a cliff and me and my dad were trying to find my mum and i saw the top of her head and she was standing on a ledge and i called her and she climbed up onto the cliff and then her head rolled off! IT fell into the sea so i dove in after it and ended up being picked up by a pirate ship and we then sailed into the cliff (there was a tiny hole about the size of a 10p that we had to squeeze through) and it went to mcdonalds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Wed Jun 20 2012, 15:34

only dream i can realy remember i was superman Straight Face doing some dodgy moves

Steve

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 20 2012, 15:36

Equi wrote:The strangest dream i have ever had was on where i was on the top of a cliff and me and my dad were trying to find my mum and i saw the top of her head and she was standing on a ledge and i called her and she climbed up onto the cliff and then her head rolled off! IT fell into the sea so i dove in after it and ended up being picked up by a pirate ship and we then sailed into the cliff (there was a tiny hole about the size of a 10p that we had to squeeze through) and it went to mcdonalds.

Hayley.........you're weird! Laughing

Steve wrote:only dream i can realy remember i was superman Straight Face doing some dodgy moves

What sort of moves? Or shouldn't I ask?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 20 2012, 15:39

When your mentally as disturbed as me, you find that your dreams become normal and the bit when your awake becomes the twisted part Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Wed Jun 20 2012, 15:40

Caryll wrote:
Equi wrote:The strangest dream i have ever had was on where i was on the top of a cliff and me and my dad were trying to find my mum and i saw the top of her head and she was standing on a ledge and i called her and she climbed up onto the cliff and then her head rolled off! IT fell into the sea so i dove in after it and ended up being picked up by a pirate ship and we then sailed into the cliff (there was a tiny hole about the size of a 10p that we had to squeeze through) and it went to mcdonalds.

Hayley.........you're weird! Laughing

Steve wrote:only dream i can realy remember i was superman Straight Face doing some dodgy moves

What sort of moves? Or shouldn't I ask?

>Smile that would be telling >Smile

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 20 2012, 15:41

........... I dont want to s

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Wed Jun 20 2012, 15:47

nothing bad really i was fighting vampire flying throw letter box rolling on the floor very wird dream

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 20 2012, 15:55

We all know that Caryll lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Buster's_Mum Wed Jun 20 2012, 15:56

I have had quite a few, but I think the strangest would be..... erm, the giant killer emu's? No. Skinning sharks to escape an island? No. I think it would deffinatly be the toilet brush as a baby, that I left in its carseat in a shopping centre and I was despretly running around asking everyone if they had seen him! Blushing silly
Buster's_Mum
Buster's_Mum
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Dreams Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Buster, LuLu (chinese crested)
Dog(s) Ages : 10 months, 3 1/2 yrs
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 20 2012, 16:59

Buster's_Mum wrote:I have had quite a few, but I think the strangest would be..... erm, the giant killer emu's? No. Skinning sharks to escape an island? No. I think it would deffinatly be the toilet brush as a baby, that I left in its carseat in a shopping centre and I was despretly running around asking everyone if they had seen him! Blushing silly

rolling on the floor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 20 2012, 17:02

And the winner is.........

Buster's_Mum wrote:I have had quite a few, but I think the strangest would be..... erm, the giant killer emu's? No. Skinning sharks to escape an island? No. I think it would deffinatly be the toilet brush as a baby, that I left in its carseat in a shopping centre and I was despretly running around asking everyone if they had seen him! Blushing silly

Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 20 2012, 17:07

My scariest dream was when I was with my first wife . We had a burglar and I had him by the throat and head butted him, at this point I wake up and my OH was screaming as I had just head butted her Surprised , fortunately for me we were spooning at the time or it could have been an earlier divorce than I actually got Blushing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 20 2012, 18:49

That happened to my friend dave! Her hubby was having a nightmare that he was beating someone to death and he was actually beating my friend but it was below the duvet and she got a pillow and covred herself so no damage was done apart from a few bruises lol bless he was so embarrassed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 20 2012, 18:55

Equi wrote:That happened to my friend dave! Her hubby was having a nightmare that he was beating someone to death and he was actually beating my friend but it was below the duvet and she got a pillow and covred herself so no damage was done apart from a few bruises lol bless he was so embarrassed.

I've always been a bit active in my sleep anyway , whaen i was with my parents me and my brother had a twin room , he woke 1 nigt to find me stood at the foot of his bed with our dartboard from the back of the door in my hands and abpve my head ready to smash his face in with it

Back to top Go down

Post by *Karen* Wed Jun 20 2012, 19:17

Dave your scary!!!
*Karen*
*Karen*

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Mia
Dog(s) Ages : 13 July 2011