And another...

2 posters

Go down

And another...  Empty And another...

Post by goldie87 Tue Jun 19 2012, 15:05

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/4380932/Devil-dog-chewed-on-Aneeshas-face-and-threw-her-in-the-air.html

They just keep on coming... at wits end
goldie87
goldie87
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Zeus
Dog(s) Ages : 12
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 164

Back to top Go down

And another...  Empty Re: And another...

Post by Guest Tue Jun 19 2012, 15:25

"didnt do anything to provoke it"

Well she did, she went back to the couch after the dog challenged her. She did the right thing to move away (well...the owner should have saw this and removed the dog really) so they can't say she didn't to anything to provoke it. Once again, lack of education about dogs has resulted in an attack and another outcry for staffies to be banned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Buster's_Mum Tue Jun 19 2012, 15:49

Equi wrote:"didnt do anything to provoke it"

Well she did, she went back to the couch after the dog challenged her. She did the right thing to move away (well...the owner should have saw this and removed the dog really) so they can't say she didn't to anything to provoke it. Once again, lack of education about dogs has resulted in an attack and another outcry for staffies to be banned.

I agree, the owner should have removed the dog after the little girl moved away. I notice that the owner had only had the dog a week, as is the case with most of these stories. When will people learn to watch their dogs very carefully when first rehoming them? I have had Buster for 12/13 weeks now, but he is still never left with my two boys, and probably never will be. I don't even leave LuLu alone with them and we've had her since a 12 week old pup. A young child may hurt the dog, or will not pick up on the dogs body language and then a bite happens. Poor dog gets the blame again Sad
Buster's_Mum
Buster's_Mum
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
And another...  Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Buster, LuLu (chinese crested)
Dog(s) Ages : 10 months, 3 1/2 yrs
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 19 2012, 16:10

Yeah! I didnt even notice that part. only a week! my oh my. like you said, you have had your dog its whole life, i too have had lexi since a pup and i wouldnt leave her alone with anyone but my dad and my friend who looks after her when im away. but i have always told her never to go into my yard with her child (lexi LOVVVVVVVES this little girl, but i still dont want lexi running loose around her cause she wasnt brought up with kids)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum