Andy Whitfield aka Spartacus - Be Here Now

2 posters

Go down

Andy Whitfield aka Spartacus - Be Here Now Empty Andy Whitfield aka Spartacus - Be Here Now

Post by goldie87 Wed Jun 13 2012, 14:11

I'm not sure if anyone here watched 'Spartacus - Blood and Sand', I did, and I was truly touched by the role of Spartacus and the guy who played it - Andy Whitfield.

After the first season, Andy was diagnosed with cancer and he could no longer carry on with the series.

He passed away in September 2011, leaving behind two young children.

Andy's family are now appealing for fans of the show and people who have been touched by cancer to donate funds for the documentary of Andy's final days. They are almost half way there but need a little push to make it.

Please view the website and watch the video made by Andy's family and try to donate as much as you can! I guarantee that once you watch this clip, you will be touched by Andy's presence...

To visit the website and watch the clip, type in "Andy Whitfield Be Here Now" in google, and click the first link (kickstarter)

Or alternatively to view the video on Youtube, follow the details below:

Artist/Username:- BeHereNowFilm
Song/Title of the video:- "Be Here Now" -- The Andy Whitfield Story Feature Documentary Trailer
www.youtube.com

Last edited by goldie87 on Wed Jun 13 2012, 14:25; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Corrections)
goldie87
goldie87
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Zeus
Dog(s) Ages : 12
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 164

Back to top Go down

Andy Whitfield aka Spartacus - Be Here Now Empty Re: Andy Whitfield aka Spartacus - Be Here Now

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13 2012, 14:17

thumbs up I'll look it up!

Back to top Go down

Andy Whitfield aka Spartacus - Be Here Now Empty Re: Andy Whitfield aka Spartacus - Be Here Now

Post by Steve Wed Jun 13 2012, 14:18

i cant allow direct links to youtube videos without their permission sorry

how you add youtube link

Artist/Username:- write it here
Song/Title of the video:- write it here
ww.youtube.com

Steve

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down