Went looking for a jacket for Kita and......

4 posters

Go down

Went looking for a jacket for Kita and...... Empty Went looking for a jacket for Kita and......

Post by Guest Mon May 28 2012, 15:24

Izzy ended up with one
Went looking for a jacket for Kita and...... P1030346

Went looking for a jacket for Kita and...... P1030348

Back to top Go down

Went looking for a jacket for Kita and...... Empty Re: Went looking for a jacket for Kita and......

Post by janey Mon May 28 2012, 15:33

Very nice! Did you get Kita one also??
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Went looking for a jacket for Kita and...... Empty Re: Went looking for a jacket for Kita and......

Post by Guest Mon May 28 2012, 15:38

I did as they both looked so cute together in the shop, but when we got home I thought I don't really take my darling old girl out in bad weather or for long walks, so I took it back as I want a sleeping type of coat for her.

Now I'm struggling to find one. banghead

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 28 2012, 16:03

izzy looks cool

Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by *Karen* Mon May 28 2012, 16:18

Very nice!! Looks lovely and warm!!
*Karen*
*Karen*

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Mia
Dog(s) Ages : 13 July 2011
Dog Gender(s) : Lady
Support total : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 28 2012, 16:25

Looks wonderful and very cosy..

I got Jethro's winnie the pooh 'pyjama' coat off ebay last year!

Just ordered Winston a coat for wearing inside off ebay too!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 28 2012, 16:28

I looked on ebay earlier today, but they I didn't see any cheaper than this link.

http://www.poochesinpyjamas.com.au/

Maybe I should look again Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 28 2012, 16:33

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/350566987335?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

this is the one I am getting made for Winston..nothing as fancy as your link above!!
....I did just get a lovely new waterproof jacket too so will take a photo of it when I go home ..( we are all in the big smoke at Tony's folks for a few days )

Last edited by vanessa on Mon May 28 2012, 16:36; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling boo boo)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 28 2012, 17:01

Didn't see anything like that earlier, although that one has now ended.
This looks similar, do the Velcro straps bother Jethro confused

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/DOG-COAT-43cm-WARM-DOUBLE-FLEECE-GORGEOUS-ANIMAL-PRINT-/350569229465?_trksid=p4340.m263&_trkparms=algo%3DSI%26its%3DI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D18%26pmod%3D350566987335%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D8737749167901553293

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 28 2012, 17:36

Gosh, you get such nice stuff for dogs in Aus. The best here is the simple dog sweaters. Not very common to see anything but really tinies or really old dogs in sweaters for winter here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 29 2012, 05:39

I am obsessed with buying things for my boys..matching collars and leads and dog coats and everything in between!! Ruddy ebay!! It's a trap!! Laughing

Lee the straps don't bother Jethro as it is only on really loosely under his tummy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Tue May 29 2012, 05:43

Wow! Looking good Lee! Can't wait to see which pjs you get.
Ben
Ben

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Frosty, Piglette
Dog(s) Ages : 3, 5
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 325

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 29 2012, 08:02

Izzy looks great in that , be sure to get us some pictures of Kita Love Struck Love Struck in her pyjamas when you find some won't you Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 29 2012, 08:57

She looks great in her new jacket

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Tue May 29 2012, 11:41

Izzy looks really smart in her new coat, hope you manange to find a replacement one for Kita too
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down