Big brindle and white Staffy found in Warrington - lovely lad

Go down

Sleepy Big brindle and white Staffy found in Warrington - lovely lad

Post by soph4496 Sun May 13 2012, 12:09

Hi
Just thought I would put out as much info as possible in case someone has lost a staffy in the past as this lad is well trained and nice natured. I found him at a bus stop and he looked well fed but very dusty? Just wondering if anyone has reported one missing in the past and he has now turned up. Lovely lad, good natured and big.
He has not been neutered and is not chipped. He is with dog warden in WARRINGTON CHESHIRE. Please contact me if you have any idea is he may be yours.

soph4496
New Staffy-bull-terrier Member
New Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Sleepy Re: Big brindle and white Staffy found in Warrington - lovely lad

Post by Guest Sun May 13 2012, 13:28

Hi & Big brindle and white Staffy found in Warrington - lovely lad Welcome

Welcome to the staffordshire bull terrier niceboard. We are pleased you have decided to join us, and hope you enjoy your stay. We hope to see plenty of pictures of your staffordshire bull terriers or any other breed you may have in your household Smile

If you would like to enter your dog(s), puppy(s) or another pet(s) you may have into our Monthly Competition, voting starts on the 20th of every month, if you are lucky your dog maybe placed on our Hall Of Fame page on our website.

Just one last thing before you look around could you please just have a quick look At This Poll, we would love to know how you found us.

Here are some links that will get you started with the website:-

Big brindle and white Staffy found in Warrington - lovely lad Icon_arrow Please read the Forum Rules before you start posting.
Big brindle and white Staffy found in Warrington - lovely lad Icon_arrow Here are a List of Tutorial & FAQs that will help you around the forum.
Big brindle and white Staffy found in Warrington - lovely lad Icon_arrow You can ask for Help here if you are having trouble doing something on the forum.
Big brindle and white Staffy found in Warrington - lovely lad Icon_arrow If you have any ideas to improve the forum please let us know Your Feedback Here.
Big brindle and white Staffy found in Warrington - lovely lad Icon_arrow We have a Website with alot of information if you would like to view it.
Big brindle and white Staffy found in Warrington - lovely lad Icon_arrow Make a Donate to help us to keep us improving our forum and website.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 13 2012, 13:29

Hi there. There is a section on missing and found staffies here: https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com/f20-staffordshire-bull-terrier-lost-found

Did you advertise in the local paper?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 13 2012, 13:37

Hi and welcome from me and Tilly Smile I will share on my FB , a couple of friends live warrington way so who knows Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down