Lottie shut the 'F' up

3 posters

Go down

Lottie shut the 'F' up Empty Lottie shut the 'F' up

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29 2012, 11:02

just a rant but if theres a vet that can rip her voice box out for me that would be good. i swear to god if that dog barks once more today ........................................ next door came out of his gate (we share a drive so he's quite visible and she see's him every bloody day of the week) then a dog out the back barked, then a bird flew over and landed on the grass (the ordasity of the cheeky bird landing on her grass), then i havent a bloody clue what the other 60.000 barks were for but she's not exactly got a small gob it makes me jump so go dknows how other people feel

i go out and tell her QUIET and she just starts up again, i shake the bottle and shout QUIET and she just cowers away and makes me feel like the biggest ogre on the planet. I know they have an off day sometimes but I don't care at this moment I just want her to SHUT the 'F' UP.

Its a nice day and Lemmy wants out too so I dont want to bring them in and shut the door but it looks like I am going to have to before I kill her

Back to top Go down

Lottie shut the 'F' up Empty Re: Lottie shut the 'F' up

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29 2012, 11:06

Oh, dear. Close your eyes. Deep breaths. Count to ten.

Then kill her! Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29 2012, 11:16

Suki is like that almost anytime someone comes near the house Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29 2012, 11:49

Bloody attention seekers they are lol

Don't they get a sore throat through barking so much, or out of breath even lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29 2012, 11:51

Vlad was doing his girlie squeal bark... it actually is the kind of sound that makes me feel physically sick! Otherwise, the only time he barks is when he is playing outside in his kennel and he loves the echo sound it makes in there LOL. He's a sook, so does a bit of crying... and unlike Lottie, the birds chase him!Big wuss!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29 2012, 12:06

pixie79 wrote:Vlad was doing his girlie squeal bark... it actually is the kind of sound that makes me feel physically sick! Otherwise, the only time he barks is when he is playing outside in his kennel and he loves the echo sound it makes in there LOL. He's a sook, so does a bit of crying... and unlike Lottie, the birds chase him!Big wuss!

i like keep yourself happy by playing in the kennel Laughing she's quietened down now i think she's tired. wish she would give herself a sore throat though cos she might not start up again when she wakes up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29 2012, 12:10

It really was funny watching 3 small birds chase him... they ate the rest of his dry food and he stood watching with a dumb look on his face! Lottie just might be feeling a little vocal... voicing her opinions!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29 2012, 15:25

Must be the excitement of so much time outdoors now and all the exciting sights and smells of spring

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29 2012, 16:32

Eugh tell me about it! vinnie is the same! lol barks constantly at cats, and if a door knocks or if our gate opens he barks at that too lol, his a git for it we have started having to put him in a few min time out if he dont stop on his warnings! or we will get complaints lol

Back to top Go down

Post by shakespearesdog Thu Mar 29 2012, 17:17

At least she's a good watch dog. Romeo will only bark if I ask him 'where's batman?'

shakespearesdog
Banned
Banned

Status Status :

Female
Dog(s) Ages :
Support total : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Loz&Dan Thu Mar 29 2012, 19:35

Faiths like that she barks all the time! Drives me insane lol.
Loz&Dan
Loz&Dan
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Jasper Faith Roxy
Dog Gender(s) : 2 Female 1 Male
Support total : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by roxyrocket Thu Mar 29 2012, 21:26

Thankfully Roxy is not a barker, just starts to growl and when we say 'shut up' thats it!! She only carries on to a bark if we say 'have a look' or 'whats that' oh unless it's the window cleaner...she HATES the window cleaner and his ladder Laughing
roxyrocket
roxyrocket
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Roxy
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content