Perfect cold callers deterent a stafford...

+2
shakespearesdog
janey
6 posters

Go down

Perfect cold callers deterent a stafford... Empty Perfect cold callers deterent a stafford...

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26 2012, 15:58

LMFAO.

Just watched two blokes who are knocking on everyday came up too ours look in the window to a stanlie standing on the couch looking out, these men then looked at each other said something and decided not too knock on my door mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh was halarius too watch i must say, they dont want staffy kisses hahahahahahahaha

Back to top Go down

Perfect cold callers deterent a stafford... Empty Re: Perfect cold callers deterent a stafford...

Post by janey Mon Mar 26 2012, 16:03

>Smile !!!
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Perfect cold callers deterent a stafford... Empty Re: Perfect cold callers deterent a stafford...

Post by shakespearesdog Mon Mar 26 2012, 16:24

You're lucky I have old ladies in the street stopping me wanting to make a fuss of him Laughing

shakespearesdog
Banned
Banned

Status Status :

Female
Dog(s) Ages :
Support total : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26 2012, 16:30

Haha alot of old ladies round here give ours alot of fuss also. i think alot of older people know the true nature of the stafford.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Mon Mar 26 2012, 16:33

I like it!
Ben
Ben

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Frosty, Piglette
Dog(s) Ages : 3, 5
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 325

Back to top Go down

Post by i love leah and lois Mon Mar 26 2012, 16:37

When we are walking milly.And people spot her they cross the road and walk on the other side :lol:Why are folk so scared of them Laughing
i love leah and lois
i love leah and lois

Status Status :

Support total : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26 2012, 16:51

Brilliant Shelly!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26 2012, 16:52

thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26 2012, 17:38

Smile i think thats gonna be stans job from now on Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by eskidavies Mon Mar 26 2012, 20:49

i find a give blood sticker in the window deters the jovies failing that let the dog out for kisses and playtime ,just like i get every time i come home, Tongues
eskidavies
eskidavies
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : sox
Dog Gender(s) : bitch
Support total : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by roxyrocket Mon Mar 26 2012, 21:53

Ha ha that is class Shelly Laughing
roxyrocket
roxyrocket

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Roxy
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26 2012, 21:55

I wish i had lexi with me the other morning then! I had just got off work at 8:30AM and was in bed about sleep when the bell went, and i got excited thinking it was my boots but NO it was a bloody Jehovahs witness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26 2012, 22:06

xXxshelly_stanliexXx wrote:Haha alot of old ladies round here give ours alot of fuss also. i think alot of older people know the true nature of the stafford.
Hmm not so sure. Yesterday whilst bringing Tilly back from her canal walk , an old dear stood literally in the middle of the road with her Westie and said "I'll let you get past, he was attacked by one of them once so he might go for it , wan't a Staffy though it was a PIt Bull" I just smiled politely as Tilly ignored her little rat and walked on. maybe there is a valid argument for Euthenasia ???
I love old people but I love my Staffy more Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down