window cleaner

2 posters

Go down

window cleaner Empty window cleaner

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14 2012, 13:37

when we got Lemmy i canceled the window cleaner because from past experience with dogs the sudden sound and site of a strange man plonking a ladder against your house then climbing up it and looking through your windows has produced endless barking so i thought i would save myself all that.

lemmy was in the garden today and the window cleaner came next door so obviously the little man had seen him got down with his bum in the air tail going like a flag up a pole and he whined then barked. if looks could kill my little man would be stone dead in the garden the misserable pig just stared at him and then had the cheek to thank me for bringing him in. i should have let lottie out in the garden he would have had something to look shocked at cos she would have shouted at him more

Back to top Go down

window cleaner Empty Re: window cleaner

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14 2012, 14:32

Ty does the bum in the air with barking thing at the gardener and my helper that comes three times a week. But only when I am there. Never sure if he just wants to play or if he is a little nervous.

Back to top Go down

Post by shakespearesdog Wed Mar 14 2012, 14:44

At least your dogs bark. Mine would just go back to sleep. Laughing

shakespearesdog
Banned
Banned

Status Status :

Female
Dog(s) Ages :
Support total : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14 2012, 14:50

Ty wrote:Ty does the bum in the air with barking thing at the gardener and my helper that comes three times a week. But only when I am there. Never sure if he just wants to play or if he is a little nervous.

when he has the bum in the air it's the stance before the playful pounce. he loves everyone and thinks they all love him its a shame really when they ignore him or look at him like he's some big monster. always makes me laugh though cos when i say my little man its because he is so little. he hasnt grown any since he was about 9 months old Laughing i can still pick him up and have that waggy bum fit in my hand

Back to top Go down

Post by i love leah and lois Wed Mar 14 2012, 16:17

My dogs hate the window cleaner also has soon has they hear the ladders they all dart to the window barking Laughing
i love leah and lois
i love leah and lois
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Support total : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down