RIP Toyah

Go down

RIP Toyah Empty RIP Toyah

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13 2012, 20:59

i know i have mentioned this when i came back 2 weeks ago but i wanted to post a memorial to her properly.

to my sisters loyal companion Toyah who kept her going through the bad times and was the best friend she had. The fittest 16 year old staff i ever knew - demanding hour long walks to the beach even up to your last moment going to get your lead out from under the stairs on the way to the vets.I am so glad i got to spend an hour cuddling with you on the sofa the week before whilst i waited for the car to fail its MOT and for sis to come in from work - i think i knew it would be the last time i would spend with you and i made sure you knew i loved you so much.

i have helped mummy as much as i can as she misses you desperately now the house is empty, i rang the kennels to cancel your holiday for mummy's 40th birthday in june and even they cried when i told them and Woodys friend Izzy is keeping your bed warm as the sight of it empty made your mummy cry

Your best mate Rex has been waiting for you for 4 years now and will be there to welcome you to Rainbow Bridge and no doubt you will put him in his place straight away as only you ever could!!!

Run free darling girl and i will look after mummy - its been 2 weeks now and we still cry when we remember you are gone but you brought so much happiness you deserve your peace. RIP Toyah x

Back to top Go down

RIP Toyah Empty Re: RIP Toyah

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13 2012, 21:04

R I P toyah run free

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Tue Mar 13 2012, 21:43

RIP Toyah run free darling
Kathy
Kathy
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14 2012, 12:03

What a lovely memorial post. You have my in tears. I will think of you running free with Rex.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15 2012, 19:13

Rip toyah Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15 2012, 19:49

RIP Toyah - run free & enjoy Rainbow Bridge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum