If anyone is interested, I have something for sale on ebay.

Go down

If anyone is interested, I have something for sale on ebay. Empty If anyone is interested, I have something for sale on ebay.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12 2012, 10:19

Steve/mods, if this breaks the rules, please remove this thread : )

My item

Back to top Go down

If anyone is interested, I have something for sale on ebay. Empty Re: If anyone is interested, I have something for sale on ebay.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12 2012, 10:23

nice coat but dont think it will fit me lol

Back to top Go down

If anyone is interested, I have something for sale on ebay. Empty Re: If anyone is interested, I have something for sale on ebay.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12 2012, 11:25

a superdry has opened in Regent Street, it is so dark in that shop its a wonder they sell any clothes

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12 2012, 11:29

Ha ha same one down here, but I love the brand !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12 2012, 11:32

the kids love it i dont a x large is the same as a small in any other shop iv got no chance ov gettin anything lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12 2012, 11:39

Their sizes are VERY small. I bought a small Hoody last year, couldn't fit it over my head ! My hoodies are a LARGE and I'm only an 8 lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12 2012, 12:01

right now is the perfect oportunity for me to ask a question about items for sale on ebay that i have been dying to ask someone. if you are not a shop why have you got something to seel that is brand new never been worn still got he tags on. surely if theres a problem with it you could take it back to the shop instead of selling on ebay. always wondered this Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12 2012, 13:01

Very true Jules! I however am too sodding lazy to send stuff back, I'm also a very last minute person. This company I bought my jacket off I've had nothing but bother with them with a different superdry jacket I bought myself before Christmas, I waited 3 months for it, chased and chased and then they sent me the wrong size, and waited and waited for my exchange. I bought this one and it didn't suit do I can't be bothered to go through the whole process with them again so that's why it's up for sale. I can't speak for the rest though lol

I got a brand new pair of Oakleys to go on there as well. They've never been worn, bought straight from the main dealer online. I bought them in September, they don't suit, couldn't be bothered sending them back and I'm well over the grace period now to send them back lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down