Quiet after the storm.

Go down

Quiet after the storm. Empty Quiet after the storm.

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09 2012, 16:18

Tyson's nose is a little out of joint as we have not been out since last evening for walkies. I had a dinner party last night and Tyson managed to pull the plate of pre dinner snax off the kitchen counter when I went to open for the first arrivals. Thank goodness he waited until they all left befor jumping on the dining table!

Left very early this morning to make the 4 hour round trip to collect my grand daughter and her friends from boarding school( it is her birthday today.). Traffic in and out of the city was appalling and when I got home this evening I was just too done in to walk.

Tommorrow we dont have agility so we will have a long walk and then register for a 8km fun walk on Sunday on the way back. I hope it will make up for today.

Back to top Go down

Quiet after the storm. Empty Re: Quiet after the storm.

Post by Kathy Fri Mar 09 2012, 16:34

yes sounds like that will make it for lost walkies. We havn't been able to get out quite some much in the last couple of days due to Andys leg playing up again. Giving him some grief at the moment. looks like Tyson is on the naughty step also.
Kathy
Kathy
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10 2012, 00:47

We having the same issue now because of the rain. Just goes to show how important exercise truly is

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down