Well its been a while :(

3 posters

Go down

Well its been a while :(  Empty Well its been a while :(

Post by Charlene_Frank Thu Mar 08 2012, 10:59

Well its been a while since I was last on, been really busy with Christmas and changes at work but thankfully organisation and calmness has returned in my life Tongues

So much has happened, Frank is 9 months old and a cracking wee pup, love him too much!
However it hasn’t been all plain sailing, my wee pup has taken ill a few time, first time was in December he wouldn’t eat or drink, he had a wee infection, then he was back in on Christmas eve with his eyes they were bright red and seeping – so eye drops were give then

He had to go in for a wee op as he had a massive lump on his leg, so he was in and had it removed and the results of the tests come back all clear … vet said some pups just have lumps!!
But despite this he is still brilliant, training is coming on great, he knows all the normal sit, paw, lie down, high 5, kisses … however if you ask him what he wants … he snorts at you instead of barking … but that’s my crazy little fella!!

But the biggest change to my life is the addition of another Staffy!!!! Big Grin

Tara is a stunning tan Staff, she didn’t have a great start to life, but was thankfully rescued by some lovely people and has now slotted in perfectly with my family.

I had always had the plans to get another staffy, and I knew I also wanted to rescue. Then I found Tara and with her age and the fact she is good with other dogs and cats made her prefect. day dreaming

So the home visit was booked and then we arranged a meeting for the dogs.

I felt a little abandoned by Frank at first, he loves having his “sister” there all the time, some one to play with and who will chase a ball for hours with him, and at the end of the night they curl up, IN THEIR OWN BED, so no more 4am cosies from my boy Crying or Very sad lol.

Cant remember what I done with my time (or money for that matter lol) before my furry babies arrived!! Love Struck

I will get some photos up tonight of my two!!
Charlene_Frank
Charlene_Frank
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Frank and Tara
Dog(s) Ages : 19 Months and 21 Months
Dog Gender(s) : Male & Female
Support total : 5

Back to top Go down

Well its been a while :(  Empty Re: Well its been a while :(

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08 2012, 11:07

Congrats on the new addition and glad things are going well. Can't wait for pics

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Thu Mar 08 2012, 11:12

Yay, how busy have you been!! Pictures please Big Grin Congrats hun Xx
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlene_Frank Thu Mar 08 2012, 11:28

I work for BT and dealing with the new trials for the Fibre stuff so VERY busy … but its being launched now so things are calming down lol

Thanks Janey, there are still a few little problems, nothing between the dogs just with Taras fears, I expected it considering she has been abused but just things like visiting my granddad with the dogs, after 20 minutes or so in the house Tara gets very anxious and wants to go home.

Compared with Frank who barely makes a noise Tara is very vocal, and will happily lie on you and sing away, bless her. I think she has a real soft spot for my mum! Lol but all in all they are getting on great together.

She eats so quickly as well, but she’s starting to understand that their dried food is out all the time and then they get 2 proper meals a day, as well as the million treats they get when out and about.

And I’ve just cancelled my holiday in June, I took on the responsibility of two gorgeous little dogs, no one else so I need to put them before holidays. I would have left them with my parents (as we all live together so can handle the pups) but unfortunately I was meant to be on holiday with them so they are away. But I’m sure ill have a wonderful time with my dogs, lots of day trips to the beach and stuff Big Grin

I will be straight home to upload some photos, for you all too see my gorgeous little family Tongues

x
Charlene_Frank
Charlene_Frank

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Frank and Tara
Dog(s) Ages : 19 Months and 21 Months
Dog Gender(s) : Male & Female
Support total : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Thu Mar 08 2012, 16:45

Thanks for the update. looking forward to the picture of your two babies. Well done for rescuing. thumbs up
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down