need help with where to buy............................................................................

3 posters

Go down

need help with where to buy............................................................................ Empty need help with where to buy............................................................................

Post by richyboy111 Sun Mar 04 2012, 12:17

a staffy head that is on the front of a staffy harness, ive not long brought blake a new harness but the staffy head on the front has fell off somewhere, does anybody know where i can buy one online please? if so could you send me the link, thank you

richyboy111
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Blake
Dog Gender(s) : boy
Support total : 19

Back to top Go down

need help with where to buy............................................................................ Empty Re: need help with where to buy............................................................................

Post by Kathy Sun Mar 04 2012, 13:42

I think this may depend on how much you are prepared to pay. It may be that it will work out just the same price to buy another harness. Having said that have a look at the link below:

http://www.aecollars.co.uk/staffordshire%20bull%20terrier%20heads%20and%20fancy%20studs.html
Kathy
Kathy
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

need help with where to buy............................................................................ Empty Re: need help with where to buy............................................................................

Post by janey Sun Mar 04 2012, 13:58

I have been trawling the net for ages (stuck at work so gave me something to do!) and I can't find just the head anywhere, given up now lol XX
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sun Mar 04 2012, 13:59

Well done Kathy !!
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Sun Mar 04 2012, 14:01

I've just read it again and they don't sell the heads seperatly, you have to buy the harness and choose which head you would like banghead errrrrrrrrrrrgh
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sun Mar 04 2012, 14:01

Laughing
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by richyboy111 Sun Mar 04 2012, 14:05

kathytake2 wrote:I think this may depend on how much you are prepared to pay. It may be that it will work out just the same price to buy another harness. Having said that have a look at the link below:

http://www.aecollars.co.uk/staffordshire%20bull%20terrier%20heads%20and%20fancy%20studs.html
thanks i just looked at the link but i think you cant buy the heads on its own, i think that website is just giving you an option to what design you would like them to fit onto the harness you buy from them, thanks anyway.... make me think where the hell do they get them from ive been looking for ages on the net now but ive had no luck lol....

richyboy111

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by richyboy111 Sun Mar 04 2012, 14:22

janey wrote:

I have been trawling the net for ages (stuck at work so gave me something to do!) and I can't find just the head anywhere, given up now lol XX
tut tut get back to work lol, thanks for looking for me, ive gave up,think ill just have to buy a new one or see if i can come across a brass stud or something that can replace it

richyboy111

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum