Milly is turning into victor meldrew

2 posters

Go down

Milly is turning into victor meldrew Empty Milly is turning into victor meldrew

Post by i love leah and lois Sat Feb 25 2012, 13:10

The topic heading says it all milly is so much the victor meldrew of dogs she isnt miserable like him lol.But she is Always moaning on she just constantley cries just to get her own way 9 times 10 we dont give in to her but this just makes her more deturmend to have her own way.She will start with the staffy scream they have which pierces our Ears.She can be such a naughty girl at times Laughing She even follows us around the house crying as to say please let me have my own way Laughing
i love leah and lois
i love leah and lois
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Support total : 7

Back to top Go down

Milly is turning into victor meldrew Empty Re: Milly is turning into victor meldrew

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25 2012, 13:13

Bandit was just like that, especially if he wanted to go out! That staffy scream can pierce the deafest ears! not listening

Back to top Go down

Milly is turning into victor meldrew Empty Re: Milly is turning into victor meldrew

Post by i love leah and lois Sat Feb 25 2012, 13:18

She even moans at us to rub her belly she just wants permanent attension All The time.It hasnt yet sunk in that we carnt always give her it.If they was a trophy for the worlds winning dog she would win hands down Laughing
i love leah and lois
i love leah and lois

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Sat Feb 25 2012, 16:05

That noise is something else isn't it. I am getting some right now time out
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25 2012, 17:22

lemmy still has his moaning days. i once posted a video on here of him and everyone said aw cute untill i explained he had been like that all day and i was going to give him a kick or rip his voice box out. they soon settle and only have the odd day. i think its an age thing myself. you get the teething so will destroy anything and everything, the terrible 2's or teens if you will when its tantrums and genral naughtiness and selective hearing and added to all that theres the moans cries screams barks. remind me again why we have dogs Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25 2012, 17:54

Vinnie is terrible for it!!! .. skye only does the piercing scream/cry thing when i am taking too long to get ready for walks lol

Back to top Go down

Post by i love leah and lois Sat Feb 25 2012, 20:02

We also have that with milly she expects my oh and my sons to have there coats and shoes on in a flash hers screams get louder and louder then has soon has the door opens shes out in a flash Laughing
i love leah and lois
i love leah and lois

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down