I know this isn't about a staffy but i think the sentence is to lean.

Go down

I know this isn't about a staffy but i think the sentence is to lean. Empty I know this isn't about a staffy but i think the sentence is to lean.

Post by HazelJ Thu Nov 25 2010, 23:10

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/drug-addled-ipswich-thief-who-stabbed-police-dog-during-crime-spree-is-sentenced-to-seven-years-jail/story-e6freoof-1225960944026. In the article they talk about a house in the suburb of Runcorn, this is about 5 mins from my house and some of the search ended up in my street as i found out the the druggies diagonally across the street from us r friends of hers. Hope she doesn't move back in around the area that's all i can say.
HazelJ
HazelJ
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
I know this isn't about a staffy but i think the sentence is to lean. Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Harley, Mia
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

I know this isn't about a staffy but i think the sentence is to lean. Empty Re: I know this isn't about a staffy but i think the sentence is to lean.

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26 2010, 09:00

It's the same the world over - sentences handed out are never enough.

Back to top Go down

I know this isn't about a staffy but i think the sentence is to lean. Empty Re: I know this isn't about a staffy but i think the sentence is to lean.

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26 2010, 14:50

she done some damage to the zac the dog

Back to top Go down

Post by HazelJ Sat Nov 27 2010, 02:48

Yep she sure did do poor little Zac some damage. Pity she didn't get the same done to her.
HazelJ
HazelJ
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
I know this isn't about a staffy but i think the sentence is to lean. Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Harley, Mia
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down