Keep a look out!

2 posters

Go down

Keep a look out! Empty Keep a look out!

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24 2010, 17:28

I was told by a friend of my moms who also owns a stafford, that around the area of kingstanding- birmingham, theres been a few people who target blue staffs and also black staffs and steal them! .. it was apparently on the news also! .. i dont no if anyone on here is local to the area but just encase i thought i'd pass it on! .. i've always been very cautious when walking mine but i will now be EXTRA cautious!

Back to top Go down

Keep a look out! Empty Re: Keep a look out!

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24 2010, 18:50

staffy-lover89 wrote:I was told by a friend of my moms who also owns a stafford, that around the area of kingstanding- birmingham, theres been a few people who target blue staffs and also black staffs and steal them! .. it was apparently on the news also! .. i dont no if anyone on here is local to the area but just encase i thought i'd pass it on! .. i've always been very cautious when walking mine but i will now be EXTRA cautious!

Don't be afraid to take a weapon if it doesn't look like a weapon so you don't get into trouble. I know how sick these people can be In pontypridd near me these grown men beat up a 4 year old, kicked in the stomach and punch him in the face and stole his bran new 4 month old rotty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24 2010, 21:10

MissRogue wrote:Don't be afraid to take a weapon if it doesn't look like a weapon so you don't get into trouble. I know how sick these people can be In pontypridd near me these grown men beat up a 4 year old, kicked in the stomach and punch him in the face and stole his bran new 4 month old rotty.

They're b******s aren't they? Poor kid.

When we first had Bandit there were gangs walking the streets of South London stealing staffs. Luckily, they never seemed to concentrate on Ealing where we lived, but it's worrying. Taking a weapon won't do a lot of good, though, they will almost always be mob-handed & you'll have no chance against them. I suppose at least you'd be able to take one down with you, though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24 2010, 21:20

omg thats disgusting!!! what the heck are these people doing! .. always on my guard walking em especially after hearing this! on my own im not walking him beyond my area as we have the local police aswell as i no the area, when we go further i.e park etc i will have people with me so that im not alone with him! .. its disgusting how you have to be on guard walking ya own dog!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 25 2010, 00:35

sadly its the case all over the country with blue staffys i know the only person in my area with anouther blue has had three atempts on him being stolen.
i worry alot about it when the wifes got him .
luckly anough a lot of people know hes mine so there should not be to much trouble as am well known lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 25 2010, 03:19

Yeah they seriousely are b******s the kid was the grand son of the woman who wanted a puppy off of me but i said no and she is going to find it hard to get a pup when it comes to her area. If you do take a weapon you have to know how to use it so it can not be used against you, things as simply as a comb across the eyes if there is one person or deordrants/perumes they come in really small bottles handy to carry too, in the eyes enough time to get away. steal toe cap boots male or female can not stand after being kicked in thr groan,ladies if your wearing high thin heal their good also take it off swing the heal towards the eyes and ears,if you carry a stick make sure your wearing good gloves so if it gets pulled away you wont let go because of the pain of splitters and always stab not swing, piercings are good to go for as well. Im not so worried about myself getting attacked because i can handle myself im worried Taz may bite them the law doesn't even care anymore whether he was just protecting me or not. Teaching your dog the "home" command is also good if you get jumped and he listens tell him home and he atleast will get away from the people its also good if you have an accident on your own.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 25 2010, 10:23

MissRogue wrote:Yeah they seriousely are b******s the kid was the grand son of the woman who wanted a puppy off of me but i said no and she is going to find it hard to get a pup when it comes to her area. If you do take a weapon you have to know how to use it so it can not be used against you, things as simply as a comb across the eyes if there is one person or deordrants/perumes they come in really small bottles handy to carry too, in the eyes enough time to get away. steal toe cap boots male or female can not stand after being kicked in thr groan,ladies if your wearing high thin heal their good also take it off swing the heal towards the eyes and ears,if you carry a stick make sure your wearing good gloves so if it gets pulled away you wont let go because of the pain of splitters and always stab not swing, piercings are good to go for as well. Im not so worried about myself getting attacked because i can handle myself im worried Taz may bite them the law doesn't even care anymore whether he was just protecting me or not. Teaching your dog the "home" command is also good if you get jumped and he listens tell him home and he atleast will get away from the people its also good if you have an accident on your own.

miss rogue are you for real it fair anough you need to protect yourself and your dog but by the sounds of it you must go out looking like a battle ready soldier you got all these ways of maming people you make yourself sound like a proper phyco and you have really sat down a thought these weapons through even down to how to handle a stick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 25 2010, 11:40

I don't carry any of those things with me i saw them on a self defence program a few months ago, my sister does carry the perfum bottle though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 25 2010, 12:33

just carry a good old fashioned spare chain lead lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 25 2010, 12:36

haha thats good too

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 25 2010, 12:42

MissRogue wrote:I don't carry any of those things with me i saw them on a self defence program a few months ago, my sister does carry the perfum bottle though.

call me you're are a right little rebel miss rouge, i wouldn't want to meet you in a dark alley Laughing unless i had a sawn off with me Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 25 2010, 13:07

pmsl rolling on the floor

Back to top Go down

Post by HazelJ Thu Nov 25 2010, 23:17

Been like that here for years, as Blues are really expensive so people steal them, one of the reason i don't get blues.
HazelJ
HazelJ
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Keep a look out! Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Harley, Mia
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28 2010, 15:23

scum like that stopping you from getting gorgeous dogs why can't the just go take a run and jump.

Back to top Go down

Post by kerrie_fitzpatrick Wed Dec 01 2010, 14:50

The people doing it here dont seem to have a preference of which colour. 6 x 4 week old pups were stolen from a home around the corner (only one was blue the rest were white/brindle) only 4 were found and all in a bad way as they still needed there mum at that age. 2 x 1 year old's were taken from a garden while they had been let out for 5 mins. seems everyother week another one is taken. Im quite lucky we live on a busy school run route all the local kids/parents know the dogs by name and a while back we had a knock at the door from a young boy to ask if one had been taken as they saw him with a different man (He was being walked by a friend) the boy told me where he was and what the man looked like. I said thank you for letting me know but they man is a friend of mine, did give the boy a chocolate for telling me though.
kerrie_fitzpatrick
kerrie_fitzpatrick
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01 2010, 15:31

bigwazza wrote:just carry a good old fashioned spare chain lead lol

shane wrote:
MissRogue wrote:I don't carry any of those things with me i saw them on a self defence program a few months ago, my sister does carry the perfum bottle though.

call me you're are a right little rebel miss rouge, i wouldn't want to meet you in a dark alley Laughing unless i had a sawn off with me Laughing

I don't carry anything like that with me, I just freeze em with my 'look'.

Oh, and the 6" knife & knuckleduster seem to help................

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19 2010, 08:08

Its sounds stupid i know but the Staff are stupidly friendly they just go upto anyone and get stolen, but how else would you have your dog.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum