Our new house!

2 posters

Go down

Our new house! Empty Our new house!

Post by Dizzy_staff Tue Nov 23 2010, 23:04

Our landlord informed us that our house is going on the market at christmas Sad So we've just been to look at another house, its great and has an absolutley massive garden, and the best thing is she has said there will be no problem having the dogs there, which was our biggest concern as it's difficult to find private rentals that will allow dogs. Just got our fingers crossed now that it all goes through ok but we should be moving in the new year Big Grin
Dizzy_staff
Dizzy_staff
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Dizzy, Taz
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Our new house! Empty Re: Our new house!

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23 2010, 23:12

Oh good news......nice..I know its never a good time but just after xmas.....they couldn't have ended the tenancy at a worse time.
Glad you have somewhere else that will also allow dogs, like you said it's so hard to find when it's private rent.
Hope your move goes well

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23 2010, 23:13

Oh good luck! Our landlord is selling ours too! Going up after christmas. We're going to have to start looking for something else now. Pain in the backside right on top of christmas but thats life!

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Tue Nov 23 2010, 23:14

Hate the sound of moving but things happen for a reason so fingers crossed for the new house! Dont stress over christmas though, what will be will be, and it will work out for the best x
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Dizzy_staff Tue Nov 23 2010, 23:23

Shontelle wrote:Oh good luck! Our landlord is selling ours too! Going up after christmas. We're going to have to start looking for something else now. Pain in the backside right on top of christmas but thats life!

I hope you find somewhere Shontelle. Our landlord has messed us around a bit, he told us it was going on the market at Xmas, and now I've told him we have found somewhere else he is backtracking and saying it's not going up until march. I think he expects us to sit here paying him rent until it's sold then look for somewhere!
The only problem is we rent our house furnished at the mo so the only things we will have to take with us are our bed, washing machine and TV! But then I would rather live in an empty house and have my dogs than live in Buckingham palace and not have them with me.
Dizzy_staff
Dizzy_staff

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Dizzy, Taz
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23 2010, 23:26

Couldn't have put it better myself Dizzy, I will not be interested in anywhere that wont have charlie, no matter how wonderful the place might be! We'll find something, i'm not gonna worry about it til xmas is over. Hope you manage to get your bits and pieces in time to move, and tell your landlord to shove it if he expects you to stay there until it suits him!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down