here we go again!

4 posters

Go down

here we go again! Empty here we go again!

Post by duggie Sun Jan 15 2012, 07:42

Is it just me or do staffys change you ? i mean we spent £300 on laminate flooring for the hallway
Within 10 minutes of finishing the floor sasha came bounding down the hall and slid head first into the front door she was fine just a bit confused, after that i wanted to rip the flooring up as she was having real bother walking on it lol

How is it possible to save up that kind of money and in blink of an eye debate about throwing it away ? that little wench has me wrapped around her paw Laughing she knows if dad gets lots of staffy kisses and hugs she gets up on the sofa not to mention every morning she expects her walk at 6am when i get up so out with the maglite and off we go into the darkness up to the woods lol

And i debated about getting another staff! heaven help me

duggie
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : sasha
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 1

Back to top Go down

here we go again! Empty Re: here we go again!

Post by Scubasteve Sun Jan 15 2012, 08:17

Ha ha, they have you wrapped around their finger don't they. I know mine certainly does, she has had more walks this week than she has ever had in her life. I am procrastinating constantly instead of revising for my exam which is thursday, and the best way to that is to take Tinker out for a long walk or a play in the field Big Grin

I have to say though, we are the opposite to you, we are currently decorating the living room ready to pull up the black carpet to change it to laminate. The balck carpet shows up every single dog hair and so the extra hoovering going on here since getting madam a few months ago, has persuaded the other half to change to laminate. I can't wait until then, so much easier to keep clean.

Although not looking forward to one of her royal highnesses freaky moments, expecting her to do the exact same as your Sasha and slide her way along the floor. Won't take her long to adjust to it though....I hope!!!
Scubasteve
Scubasteve
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Tinkerbell
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15 2012, 09:08

We had beautiful wooden floors until we got Billy now they are full of scratches
Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15 2012, 09:13

I am a clean freak. My floors, no matter how much we hoover and wash them, are constantly covered in the crap Vlad drags in from outside. They used to be so shiny and you could eat off any of them... we still clean them daily, except we're less concerned about them... it would do our heads in if we worried! We just make them look as clean as they can be LOL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15 2012, 09:33

its not just staffy's its any dog we have. we went through the same with our GSD but am used to it now so when lottie and lemmy slide all over we dont panic as much. sometimes its even funny watching them trying to get the traction to run when they get excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Caitlin&Roxie Sun Jan 15 2012, 13:30

hi pixie79.

yes most definately staffie's now how to win uu'r affection without much work. my little girl is the worst for it. if we tell her to get in her bed if we want some cuddles of our own she pulls her head down, tail between the legs and gives you the biggest puppy dog eyes ever. its always me who cracks and is like 'c'mon baby' and she ends up in between us again haha!
Caitlin&Roxie
Caitlin&Roxie

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Roxie
Dog Gender(s) : Bitch
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15 2012, 18:03

I think Staffies do change you Straight Face

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sun Jan 15 2012, 18:06

Mine changed my life Smile

I'd leave the flooring, at least for a while, makes me giggle when Moo trys to walk on the tiles Laughing Cruel mother I am Xx
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by duggie Sun Jan 15 2012, 20:52

Oh im not fussy about it being scrached or getting dirty ect after all its only a floor i just had second thoughs after watching our sasha do her best torvel and dean act trying to get down to my daughter at the bottom of the hall....all 27 feet of it,it was like road runner the legs were moving but she was going no where fast lol!

at present she's neatly curled up on top of my clothes i laid on the sofa for when i get up early so i dont wake the mrs up so i start my day with the fragrance of staffy LOL!

duggie

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : sasha
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum