Spooked by a New Foundland!

2 posters

Go down

Spooked by a New Foundland! Empty Spooked by a New Foundland!

Post by loubop Sun Jan 08 2012, 22:09

Just took Buddy out for a final skoot around the block and it became a bit adventful! Got to the end of the raod and the big new foundland that lives further along the road was on the opposite side with its owner. Now, Buddy has seen this dog before, so im not sure what happened but suddenly the tail was down, the ears were back and he was dragging me along the road. He gets walked on a halti, but he wasn't caring, we were off!! Every so often he would turn round to see where the dog was. This continued till once we were round the cornor and heading back home! It was bizzare, never seen him act like that before.

And then just was we were heading up the lane to the house, a HUGE cat appeared. I had to squint to check it was a cat, i thoguht it was a jack russell or something. So Buds starts getting down low and the cat starts arching and for a second i could see all hell breaking loose!! So my turn to drag Buddy along the road!! I'm pretty sure they gave each other the evils as they passed!

So now, time to get ready for bed!
x
loubop
loubop
Super Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Super Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Buddy
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 1

Back to top Go down

Spooked by a New Foundland! Empty Re: Spooked by a New Foundland!

Post by Guest Sun Jan 08 2012, 23:17

Aw poor buddy. I LOVE Newfies, I would've dragged Buddy over to say hi Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09 2012, 06:34

Bless lol. They are big!

Back to top Go down

Post by MrFoZzY Tue Jan 10 2012, 11:01

my mum owns 2 newfoundlands 1 dog one bitch and i even kno people who r put off because of the size ov them... buster loves going to visit them as he runs wild around them ive never had any problems with bonding them together and my dog had not been in contact with a dog ov this size but seems to get on really well.
MrFoZzY
MrFoZzY
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Buster
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10 2012, 14:12

Newfies can be rather imposing if you are at staffie height Big Grin We have a Newfie called Hamlet in our training group and Tyson just loves him (mind you Tyson loves all comers both human and dog). Hamlet has the calmest disposition I have ever come across. He exudes peaceful vibes and Ty calms down very quickly in his company.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down