The sweetist thing your babies have done..

+3
Ben
janey
flame
7 posters

Go down

The sweetist thing your babies have done.. Empty The sweetist thing your babies have done..

Post by flame Thu Dec 15 2011, 22:45

as i am all sure you are aware as i haven't stopped banging on about it lol. River will be with us tomorrow.. i have been reading and scared myself haha.. so i thought i would write and ask you to share (if you dont mind) the sweetest kindest, bestist, funnist thing your babies (staffies) have done.. it can be more than one thing lol i think im having pre mummy nerves lol....
flame
flame
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
The sweetist thing your babies have done.. Top_ra10

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : River
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 13

Back to top Go down

The sweetist thing your babies have done.. Empty Re: The sweetist thing your babies have done..

Post by janey Thu Dec 15 2011, 22:53

Everything she does makes me smile. She has never been a problem (apart from her initial tum probs).

She was also a rescue, 3 homes before me, and she has become the most amazing little thing that you can't help but adore, everyone who knows her would agree, and I could gush about her all day.

You bang on about River as much as you lke, we just expect pics, so we can see how lovely she is also.

It takes training and hard work but what you put in you will get out Xx

All the best for tomorrow Xx

janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

The sweetist thing your babies have done.. Empty Re: The sweetist thing your babies have done..

Post by Ben Thu Dec 15 2011, 22:56

The thing that makes my heart melt is the little howl that I occasionally get when I come home. Plus the occasional video of my boy crying for me when I leave is to die for (my wife knows I love to see that he misses me). Ah, everything about these guys makes me go all sappy. You'd think I was talking about a highschool sweetheart if I went on. Big Grin
Ben
Ben

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Frosty, Piglette
Dog(s) Ages : 3, 5
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 325

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15 2011, 23:06

lemmy gets really cuddly when he's tired and he will jump up lay across me then look up t me with his ears back give me a little kiss then cuddle in and go to sleep Tongues >Big Grin< sleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15 2011, 23:14

you can never bang on about your dog too much Smile we all do it Smile

sweetest thing my dogs do are things like

Both LOVE there cuddles! and they will cuddle up too me all day if they could Smile
*Both greet me in the morning or when i come home with differant ways lol, *skye will do a woowoo howl and vinnie does a few excited puppy yaps an runs around in a circle lol.
*They know when you are sad, and they will do all they can too make you smile Smile
They are just the best Big Grin love em' to pieces

Back to top Go down

Post by jshrew Thu Dec 15 2011, 23:15

When I leave him with my parents while I am at work when I get home I get the usual bundle of excitement greeting me but when I am there and sit on the sofa he jumps up on the sofa and throws his paws around my neck and cuddles for a few minutes

Rescuing was the best thing I've done I know my parents had doubts but I have made it work, tomorrow we are going back to the rescue centre to drop off some food and toys
jshrew
jshrew
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Moderator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Moderator

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Ledger and Maple
Dog(s) Ages : 7 and 2
Dog Gender(s) : Male and Female
Support total : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by stiofan Fri Dec 16 2011, 00:09

My three always wait at the front door looking out of a window from 5.30pm every week day waiting for my partner to get home.Kassidy on the first step of the stairs Sisko on the second and Tasha on the third.Tasha has always patted the window with her right paw when she sees you coming, as shes going blind now she does it to everyone coming into my path, my neighbours think she waves to them Smile
stiofan
stiofan
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
The sweetist thing your babies have done.. Top_ra10

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Sisko, Kasidy ,Tasha
Dog Gender(s) : Male,Female,Female
Support total : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by gem Fri Dec 16 2011, 00:25

My old girl holly is my darling she is the most sweetest and loving dog ive ever known everytime I look at her I love her more and she would die for me I know that.
My duke is the total opposite hes a goon ball so funny but im so proud of him and all he has acheived he is a ambassidor of the breed.
They are my babies and I am to them Love Struck
gem
gem

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : duke
Dog Gender(s) : dog
Support total : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16 2011, 08:34

stiofan wrote:My three always wait at the front door looking out of a window from 5.30pm every week day waiting for my partner to get home.Kassidy on the first step of the stairs Sisko on the second and Tasha on the third.Tasha has always patted the window with her right paw when she sees you coming, as shes going blind now she does it to everyone coming into my path, my neighbours think she waves to them Smile

aw that is so sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16 2011, 08:36

I always get a very enthusiastic welcome home and lots of cuddles. Suki has lots of entertaining noises and has never gotten into any serious trouble. She is great with other dogs and people.

Back to top Go down

Post by constantknot Thu Dec 22 2011, 06:59

Sully is a sweetheart every day... I love how he follows me everywhere (including the bath - he'd sit in the water with me if I'd let him), from one side of the couch to the other, etc... he gives the best cuddles!!
constantknot
constantknot
Super Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Super Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Sully
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down