Will you be getting your dog a christmas pressent?

+9
Aniemother
flame
jshrew
Kathy
Ben
Steve
linzy
janey
acidrane13
13 posters

Go down

Will you be getting your dog a christmas pressent?  Empty Will you be getting your dog a christmas pressent?

Post by acidrane13 Thu Dec 15 2011, 20:51

Will you / have you got your boys n girls Christmas presents?

Ive got Chase a nice big bone for christmas day to keep him busy, a huge new chicken nylabone and just ordered him a new harness to match his collar. Big Grin

acidrane13
acidrane13
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Will you be getting your dog a christmas pressent?  Top_ra10

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Chase
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 4

Back to top Go down

Will you be getting your dog a christmas pressent?  Empty Re: Will you be getting your dog a christmas pressent?

Post by janey Thu Dec 15 2011, 20:53

2 wrapped so far and under the tree Smile Haven't anyone else to spoil, family done and are away Xx
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Will you be getting your dog a christmas pressent?  Empty Re: Will you be getting your dog a christmas pressent?

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15 2011, 20:56

The boys between them have so far:

New collars
new leads
kong each
rope toy
pizzles
ostrich cookies
their secret santa pressies

I THINK thats it....

Back to top Go down

Post by linzy Thu Dec 15 2011, 20:57

Violet just now has more than 20 gifts wrapped up under the tree. Still waiting on a couple of things coming through the post too! Her main presses are a new collar and harness, then she's just got toys and the biggest bone I've ever seen.
linzy
linzy

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Violet
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Thu Dec 15 2011, 20:59

my dogs present is the silly amount of turkey is left over Laughing they have 2 lots of turkey

Steve

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Thu Dec 15 2011, 21:04

I'm trying to get a new collar from your side of the pond with the Staffie symbols! So hard to choose. I really wanted a red one but only one I can find doesn't say what leather they use and I don't want the hard stuff!
Ben
Ben

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Frosty, Piglette
Dog(s) Ages : 3, 5
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 325

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Thu Dec 15 2011, 21:07

where are you ordering it from ben?

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Thu Dec 15 2011, 21:23

I don't know. Was looking at a few online one was aecollars.co.uk and other was thestaffordshirebullterriershop.co.uk.
Ben
Ben

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by acidrane13 Thu Dec 15 2011, 21:24

ella wrote:The boys between them have so far:

New collars
new leads
kong each
rope toy
pizzles
ostrich cookies

I THINK thats it....

And i thought i was spoiling chase Laughing Looks like i might have to buy him a few more! I was tempted to get him the lead to match his new harness!
acidrane13
acidrane13

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Thu Dec 15 2011, 21:27

my was good for a couple of years then bits started to fall off. but i got my from donington market.. i think caryll as an good site

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15 2011, 21:34

Yup lol, they have 2 bags of treats each wrpped up, a bone each, and i have a big rope toy for both of the boys, three other toys all wrapped tara dont play with dog toys she prefers cat toys!!! lol all in there xmas sack.
Tango has a snuggly russly type bed wrapped up and ive got him some treats too aswel as treats for the buns.
I did get jackets for stan for xmas but hes already had them and there 2 new fleece staffy collars each n the harnesses for stan n tara, couldnt wait till xmas too give them to them lol x

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Thu Dec 15 2011, 21:36

bbimson wrote:I'm trying to get a new collar from your side of the pond with the Staffie symbols! So hard to choose. I really wanted a red one but only one I can find doesn't say what leather they use and I don't want the hard stuff!

Hi Ben, We got Rockys collar from Wild for Pets.We went for the classic black leather collar. Please check the link this is for a cherry red supple leather collar. They have quite a few others to choose from. Not specifically sold as Staff collars though.

http://www.wild4pets.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=89_29_33_114&products_id=1375

Last edited by kathytake2 on Thu Dec 15 2011, 21:39; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sp mistake)
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15 2011, 21:53

i have just wrapped 2 dogs christmas presents. they have a rubber bone and a rope ball each from me and pete. gemma has them pedigree treat stockings and a big rope tug. its also Lemmy's birthday on friday 18th so he has a ball for that too from me and pete and a sqyeaky * from gemma. matthew the tight pig realised he hasnt anything for either of them for lemmy's birthday or christmas. really he should be ashamed of himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Thu Dec 15 2011, 21:59

kathytake2 wrote:
bbimson wrote:I'm trying to get a new collar from your side of the pond with the Staffie symbols! So hard to choose. I really wanted a red one but only one I can find doesn't say what leather they use and I don't want the hard stuff!

Hi Ben, We got Rockys collar from Wild for Pets.We went for the classic black leather collar. Please check the link this is for a cherry red supple leather collar. They have quite a few others to choose from. Not specifically sold as Staff collars though.

Thanks Kathy! I am looking for one with the staffy knots on it though as nobody here has anything like that and it would be quite unique. Plus, I really think they are nice looking. I like the red collar though. If I want a plain red one, I may just go that route!
Ben
Ben

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by jshrew Thu Dec 15 2011, 22:15

Ledger and my parents dog are both getting new cushion beds from me then Ledger also has a kong, a new squeaky toy and some bubbles and if I get chance to raid the charity shops some soft toys to destuff Smile
jshrew
jshrew
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Moderator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Moderator

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Ledger and Maple
Dog(s) Ages : 7 and 2
Dog Gender(s) : Male and Female
Support total : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by flame Thu Dec 15 2011, 22:17

River comes to us from the rescue tomorrow applause Big Grin:D so excited everything is ready thumbs up i have already got her prezzys.. she has, a ball on a rope and squeeky thing which from posts on her wont last a cotton picking minute lol, a bone , and some tripy treat stick things... lola (the cat) has a mouse that you chase, some of her favorite treats and a cracker thing with cat nip in it.. and Max (rabbit) has his favorite treat.. best get the kids some presents now Surprised only joking oh go on they have far to much an all lol.. cant wait for christmas morning with my now compete family... oh go on
flame
flame

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : River
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Thu Dec 15 2011, 22:28

flame wrote:River comes to us from the rescue tomorrow applause Big Grin:D so excited everything is ready thumbs up i have already got her prezzys.. she has, a ball on a rope and squeeky thing which from posts on her wont last a cotton picking minute lol, a bone , and some tripy treat stick things... lola (the cat) has a mouse that you chase, some of her favorite treats and a cracker thing with cat nip in it.. and Max (rabbit) has his favorite treat.. best get the kids some presents now Surprised only joking oh go on they have far to much an all lol.. cant wait for christmas morning with my now compete family... oh go on

Massive thoughts with you tomorrow Big Grin Good luck and we expect an update + pics!! (When you find the time!!)
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15 2011, 22:44

acidrane13 wrote:
ella wrote:The boys between them have so far:

New collars
new leads
kong each
rope toy
pizzles
ostrich cookies

I THINK thats it....

And i thought i was spoiling chase Laughing Looks like i might have to buy him a few more! I was tempted to get him the lead to match his new harness!

Laughing haha i know, they are both getting a whole chicken each for their crimbo dinner too!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15 2011, 23:21

both mine have
*a basket ball each,
*one of those teddy thing of the tv with the no stuffing in lol,
*a stocking packet full of squeeky toys
*prezzies of my best mate (not sure what they are yet),
*prezzies of my sister (teddy each and a Frisbee each)
*New collars and a rope ball and rope of my mom
*and a stocking full of treats and tennis balls etc etc to hang up on xmas eve night Wink haha

They have xmas dinner too Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16 2011, 00:23

We are going to let Suki have a Christmas dinner. We got her two new beds on for inside and one for outside. Also quite a few toys as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16 2011, 08:16

RoXy will be getting a few new squeaky toys ( her fave ) and a santa stocking full of various treats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16 2011, 08:22

2 stockings, a coat, a new lead and some tennis balls

Back to top Go down

Post by acidrane13 Fri Dec 16 2011, 11:46

bbimson wrote:
kathytake2 wrote:

Thanks Kathy! I am looking for one with the staffy knots on it though as nobody here has anything like that and it would be quite unique. Plus, I really think they are nice looking. I like the red collar though. If I want a plain red one, I may just go that route!

Check this link, it may be along the lines of what your looking for. I got chase a collar from these people and they are really good quality. A real nice quality leather a weather proofed. Chase has had his about 6 or 7 months and its still like brand new.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/STAFFORDSHIRE-STAFFY-STAFFIE-LEATHER-DOG-COLLAR-LEAD-/250816812453?pt=UK_Pet_Supplies_Dogs&var=&hash=item801065e471

acidrane13
acidrane13

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Sat Dec 17 2011, 23:59

acidrane13 wrote:
bbimson wrote:
kathytake2 wrote:

Check this link, it may be along the lines of what your looking for. I got chase a collar from these people and they are really good quality. A real nice quality leather a weather proofed. Chase has had his about 6 or 7 months and its still like brand new.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/STAFFORDSHIRE-STAFFY-STAFFIE-LEATHER-DOG-COLLAR-LEAD-/250816812453?pt=UK_Pet_Supplies_Dogs&var=&hash=item801065e471

Thanks! I decided to wait and shop some more. The ones I like are these as I am not as big a fan of the pokey studs: http://www.staffordleather.com/38mm%20staffordshire%20bull%20terrier%20collars.html.

Had to update my shopping since deciding to get Frosty. Now they each will get a long rope tug, small kong knot toy, nylabone, new collars, treats and a new jolly ball each! That should do it. Oh, and Monte is getting a playmate so I guess it is presents enough for now. lol
Ben
Ben

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by acidrane13 Sun Dec 18 2011, 11:49

wow those collars are really nice. Um not a huge fan of studs either, the one i got chase has small metal squares, they are kind studs, but not pointy. Sorta like the ones on your link, but smaller and lots of them in 2 long strips, you can kinda see in my display picture.
acidrane13
acidrane13

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18 2011, 12:50

Steve wrote:my dogs present is the silly amount of turkey is left over Laughing they have 2 lots of turkey

I like it Steve

Back to top Go down

Post by Aniemother Sun Dec 18 2011, 18:27

I probably won't put anything under the tree for the boys - but they will get pressies from others (my sister, my dad, my best friend at least). Gummi just got a nice big new crate and replacement flashing collar since he broke the old one.... And I was at Ikea the other day and brought back a big bag of stuffies.. so I don't really feel bad for them.... Laughing
Aniemother
Aniemother

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Gaffa (SBT), Strips (BC) and Terex (AK)
Support total : 22

http://wrigglebutts.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19 2011, 13:15

The new "clam" (actually square) wading pool and sandpit is in the garage - its bigger than the tree so will have to stay there.
We are going to get a few more things in the next few days to put under the tree. I'm thinking new collars and leads and a new toy each and some chew bits and pieces. Maybe a frisbee for Izzy or a new ball and Kita a new ball (it's all she plays with). I think I'll leave it till Thursday as I'm off that day. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beccaface Mon Dec 19 2011, 18:11

I really want to get Ollie a present, just don't have a clue what, so ideas would be nice Big Grin.

Getting Phoebe a climing thing Smile
Beccaface
Beccaface
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Ollie | Phoebe (Cat).
Support total : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon Dec 19 2011, 18:43

bbimson wrote:I don't know. Was looking at a few online one was aecollars.co.uk and other was thestaffordshirebullterriershop.co.uk.

I can recomend AECollars mate thumbs up , Max's harness came the other week and we are very impressed with the quality, and I'm gonna get a collar from them in the new year Wink
Andy
Andy

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Max
Dog(s) Ages : DOB: Aug 2010
Support total : 305

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon Dec 19 2011, 18:45

Will you be getting your dog a christmas pressent?  Bone
Andy
Andy

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19 2011, 18:49

From other posts it seems that as long as it has lots of wrapper paper to get through it will be a hit.

Back to top Go down

Post by dave g Mon Dec 19 2011, 18:49

Going to get mine some winter coats if they are good..
dave g
dave g

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : bauer and pilot
Dog Gender(s) : both male
Support total : 193

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Mon Dec 19 2011, 19:44

Andy wrote:
bbimson wrote:I don't know. Was looking at a few online one was aecollars.co.uk and other was thestaffordshirebullterriershop.co.uk.

I can recomend AECollars mate thumbs up , Max's harness came the other week and we are very impressed with the quality, and I'm gonna get a collar from them in the new year Wink

Thanks Andy. Always a bit cautious ordering international but I think I'm going to order them up. I'm looking at those harnesses and wanting those as well!
Ben
Ben

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon Dec 19 2011, 23:08

Very thick bridal leather and solid brass, nice stuff Smile I like the plain items with no decoration, but they sent me a free key fob with the knot on Big Grin

..Will you be getting your dog a christmas pressent?  Fob

Know what ya mean about ordering inter, thats the only reason I havent ordered a pullin harness from your side of the pond really Wink
Andy
Andy

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Irene Mon Dec 19 2011, 23:25

I had a collar and lead from Staffordshire bull terrier shop years ago for my first staff and it was really good quality. Will be buying Zacs from their too, a family tradition lol Smile

On the subject of Christmas presents ... He already has 10 and counting!

x x

Irene

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Zac
Support total : 69

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down