Andy
Kathy
Tyler&megsmum
Maxien78
11 posters

Go down

LIVID! Empty LIVID!

Post by Maxien78 Tue Dec 06 2011, 14:39

Took Sapphire on her walk not so long ago which went really well with letting off her lead. She stayed close by, didn't run away and came when i called her. So i thought i would come hoe and get her ball so we could play a little longer. On the way home she must have sniffed out another dog and plonked her backside on the pavement outside of the house and wouldn't budge unless it was in the direction of the house. She wasn't on the property of this house, she was just sat there. Then a woman came to her window shouting at me to "move that F***ing mutt before i set my dog on it" so i calmly told her my dog wasn;t on her property, wasn't doing anything wrong and was on a public footpath. She then told me that "it needs to be put f***ing down, evil f***ing animals they are, move it before i set my dog on it and call the police" So i told her that my dog was only 15 weeks old, won't harm anybody and that she should call the police and that if her dog touched a single hair on mine i would have her and HER and her dog put to sleep. I would have offered to call the police myself but i left my phone at home.

I am fuming at how ignorant and evil people can be at this breed and at a puppy too.

Well i'm not gonna let her get away with it. From now on i will walk past her house every day, sometimes twice a day with Sapphire, just to spite her. Sapphire did nothing wrong, all she has done is be a cute little loving puppy.

Thisis the first negative thing happen with Sapphire on walks so far. I expected a lot of negativity when she is bigger but not yet when she's small and obviously a puppy. Other dog owners have loved her when we take her out and Sapphire has already got goledn retriever friends, a jack russel, and 2 border collies. All of them adult dogs that she enjoys playing with. The owners of these dogs don't give the same abuse, they have even joked that when Sapphire is older she will be the one dominating the bigger dogs instead of the other way round.

This has really made me angry though. A part of me is tempted to go back and give her 'what for' and another part of me wants to cry for my lil pooch.

Anyways i needed to vent...but i'm not gonna forget how proud i am of my little chunk, she did sooo good today off the lead, but i'm gonna leave taking her back out till later when ive calmed down a little.
Maxien78
Maxien78
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Sapphire
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 6

Back to top Go down

LIVID! Empty Re: LIVID!

Post by Tyler&megsmum Tue Dec 06 2011, 14:46

Hugs xx

I know exactly how you feel and you get to grow a thick skin,just make sure you have a well socialized and well behaved dog when out in public and show these ignorant T**ts what our breed is really like.

I can just imagine how her dog behaves.......
Tyler&megsmum
Tyler&megsmum
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Tyler & Meg
Dog Gender(s) : Dog & bitch
Support total : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxien78 Tue Dec 06 2011, 14:48

It scares the life out of me to think of how her dog is. IMO she is a typical example of those bad owners who treat and train their dogs the wrong way. The kind that ge breeds banned and dogs put to sleep.

I'm gna have me a coffee to calm down then i'm gonna take her back out there. I'm not gonna let her ruin the fun I was having with Sapphire.
Maxien78
Maxien78

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06 2011, 14:51

I cannot imagine anyone calling you wee puppy 'evil' she has the face of an angel. You guys really have it rough in the UK. By comparison we have very little negativity here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Tue Dec 06 2011, 14:58

Then a woman came to her window shouting at me to "move that F***ing mutt before i set my dog on it" so i calmly told her my dog wasn;t on her property, wasn't doing anything wrong and was on a public footpath. She then told me that "it needs to be put f***ing down, evil f***ing animals they are, move it before i set my dog on it

So according to her you have an evil dog just because she sat down, yet she was willing to set her dog onto her????
Think she need a check up from the neck up!! eek
Kathy
Kathy
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxien78 Tue Dec 06 2011, 15:02

I know! Shocking! I'm sure there will be a day where we will meet in the woods or on the field next to the woods where everyone takes their dogs. My only worry there will be what she is like with her dog and what her dog is like with other dogs.

I think when she called Sapphire an evil dog i think she meant the breed. Maybe she had a bad experience with them, i don't know but there was no need for what she said.
Maxien78
Maxien78

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06 2011, 15:23

Sad woman!! I have not experienced any negativity as yet, only comments how lovely vinnie is. I just put that sort of thing down to sheer ignorance and thats all it is. I hold my head high when I am out with Vinnie as I am sooo proud of him and his good behaviour, its normally the other dogs doing the growling Vinnie just puts his bum in the air, tail wagging like mad with a wide smile to go with it!!! Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06 2011, 15:32

what an ignorant nasty moron... how on earth could a 15 week old puppy be evil..SHE is evil !!

Yes like Lynne I find it hard to believe just how bad a rap staffys seem to have in England..the other day we had Jethro and Winston out and about and people were coming up from far and wide to pat them..even some old bloke who must have been about 80 came and patted them!!

Give little Sapphire a cuddle for me..I would have been really angry too don't worry!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Dec 06 2011, 15:33

God how infuriateing angry ... I would normally deal with summut like this in my own way Wink , but in this case, I think I would report the bit=h ... even if it only meant she would get a knock by the bizzy's for being abusive/threatening behavour Laughing ... then as you said, keep walking Saphy pasy her house every day Tongues
Andy
Andy

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Max
Dog(s) Ages : DOB: Aug 2010
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 305

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Tue Dec 06 2011, 15:43

What a muppet! I'd report her also, not that it will do much but would make me feel better! Better still put poo through her letterbox Laughing
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06 2011, 17:25

Just thinking here....if our energy effects dog behaviour, perhaps the energy exhibited by such people contribute to ours becoming difficult?

Back to top Go down

Post by calvert Tue Dec 06 2011, 18:10

give me her address and me and my 4 little monsters will play ball chase the stick pee and s**t and play fight on her lawn Smile
calvert
calvert
Super Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Super Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Support total : -1

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Dec 06 2011, 20:44

On carefull examination of all the relevant response's to your unpleasant experience of bigoted ignorance, I feel Janey has the only resonable and adult response ....... POO THROUGH THE LETTER BOX !!! Laughing rolling on the floor \\\\\\\\m/
Andy
Andy

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Max
Dog(s) Ages : DOB: Aug 2010
Support total : 305

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06 2011, 20:53

it really annoys me when people look at the dogs like they have horns on the 2 heads they seem to have. especialy when its foul mouthed ignorant people. why do people feel the need to shout and swear like that at because they dont like our dogs. if you dont like them just ignore them and move on

Back to top Go down

Post by Irene Tue Dec 06 2011, 21:06

What a horrid lady :/

Your Sapphire is absolutely gorgeous pay no attention to that small minded person. I feel sorry for her dog, fancy having to live with someone like that!

Love Irene x

Irene

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Zac
Support total : 69

Back to top Go down

Post by gem Tue Dec 06 2011, 21:27

Nasty c*w make sure you have a sloppy bag of poop and wack it straight in her nasty gob who does she think she is Id do my best to train saffire to do her buisness right on her front .
But then just ignore her dont stoop to her level if she comes out again tell her to do one.
Ive never had any negatives really im usually the one crossing the road with my head held high Big Grin
gem
gem

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : duke
Dog Gender(s) : dog
Support total : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Tue Dec 06 2011, 21:41

I'd do all of the above plus carry mace to mace her dog and her if she ever tried to sick her dog on mine. angry things like this make me seethingly mad.
Ben
Ben

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Frosty, Piglette
Dog(s) Ages : 3, 5
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 325

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06 2011, 22:29

Sad story to hear. Wish people were more educated and respectfull

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06 2011, 22:33

What a cheek! It's her that needs to be set on! Silly c*w!

Andy wrote:On carefull examination of all the relevant response's to your unpleasant experience of bigoted ignorance, I feel Janey has the only resonable and adult response ....... POO THROUGH THE LETTER BOX !!! Laughing rolling on the floor \\\\\\\\m/

rolling on the floor rolling on the floor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06 2011, 22:46

Shes cheap saying shell set her dog on you and calling yours evil! What a tramp. I would phone the police and say you were threatened by her, get her slapped up a bit!

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Tue Dec 06 2011, 22:51

Caryll wrote:What a cheek! It's her that needs to be set on! Silly c*w!

Andy wrote:On carefull examination of all the relevant response's to your unpleasant experience of bigoted ignorance, I feel Janey has the only resonable and adult response ....... POO THROUGH THE LETTER BOX !!! Laughing rolling on the floor \\\\\\\\m/

rolling on the floor rolling on the floor

rolling on the floor
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06 2011, 23:34

what a silly bint. ive had a lot of negs about mine but alot of good comments n they far out weigh all the narrow minded idiots commentd. i know what there like so i keep my head high n walk by i know it hurts n makes you mad too think someone who dosnt know ur dog is judging them by the way they look but they are so not worth it, i would report her for threatning behaviour
feel for her dog must be screwed with a cow of an owner like that. keep up the gd work with sapphire x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07 2011, 11:51

What an ignorant c*w. Yeah go ahead and call the police to tell them you set your dog on a 15 week old puppy that was sitting on a public footpath. She needs help.

And I have to agree with the poo through the letterbox response rolling on the floor

Back to top Go down

Post by wentzer Thu Dec 08 2011, 02:46

I live with the negativity everyday so I understand how you feel. I cannot even take Daisy out to go potty without getting the stares, comments, and everyone bickering back and forth with eachother. Our one neighbor has tried many times to get us evicted from our apartment, noone with let their dogs around DaisyI have tried everything to get people to change their opionions on the breed and daisy alone. I take Daisy out to play and we are alone, she sits whining and cry whenever she sees other dogs pass by, or people but they all just walk by with their nose up. Granted all of the other people have little yip yip dogs (shitzu, rat terriers, ect) they all bark at daisy and try to bite on her lips which she normally will handle it to a point but when she has had enough she will put them in a submissive position and do a small growl
(no teeth er anything showing no intent of harming) and everyone freaks out and calls my daisy terrible and a killer and all kinds of other names. I am so fed up with everything that we go through that its gotten to the point where Daisy and I are alone, she plays with noone but me, It's horrible because I want her to contiune with socializing with other dogs and people but I am unable to.
wentzer
wentzer
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
LIVID! Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Daisy
Support total : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by cocosmum Thu Dec 08 2011, 17:09

What a silly woman she was!!
We have the same negativity about staffs here too. A guy in our village was severely bitten on the hand by a dog a few weeks ago. She was one of a pack of 4.....a staffie, a collie, a boxer cross and a jack russell. This guy needed plastic surgery and lost a finger in the unprovoked attack. Which one do you think got the blame?!! You guessed it....the staffie! In fact it was the collie that did it. I had immense pleasure putting everyone right on that one!!!
cocosmum
cocosmum
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Otis,Coco,Danny,Jenny,Poppy,Guinness
Dog Gender(s) : 3 males, 3 bitches
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content