Auto Electrian  Empty Auto Electrian

Post by Guest Fri Nov 12 2010, 19:58

Do Homers as much as a can ..
stay near Glasgow can help you out

Not sure if it was just dog related but putting my services out there Tongues

Back to top Go down

Auto Electrian  Empty Re: Auto Electrian

Post by whmon Fri Nov 12 2010, 20:14

Why not Seany Boy! I may add my own business too if yours is not moved. But- the reason I wanted to speak to you was to ask if you do BNI meetings (If not, I will recommend it to you as a cash cow)

whmon
Banned
Banned

Status Status :

Female
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 12 2010, 20:15

BMI meetings?

Back to top Go down

Post by whmon Fri Nov 12 2010, 20:24

Breakfast Network Meetings. Will cost you around £500 per year, you'll probably get your fees back within the first 2 weeks.

You have to go to a local meeting every week on the same day, it is early but worth it. There will be one in your area.

You have to promise to give all of your business to the business owner in the group eg, if you need a plumber you use YOUR plumber. Not only that, you must promise to actively seek business for the plumber in your group.

Just go to a meeting and they will explain to you what it is all about. I think you won't look back.

whmon
Banned
Banned

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 12 2010, 20:27

A work in a scrap yard at the moment shifts as much as possible not every week but, do homers when am not working or at night to keep us going not my own business .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 12 2010, 20:29

seany boy wrote:A work in a scrap yard at the moment shifts as much as possible not every week but, do homers when am not working or at night to keep us going not my own business .

hey seany boy i think your on the wrong site, you should be on gumtree if you want to offer your services rolling on the floor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 12 2010, 20:30

Howl every little helps Big Grin am doing my bit for the community lol and if you have a talent why not abuse it Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 12 2010, 20:33

seany boy wrote:Howl every little helps Big Grin am doing my bit for the community lol and if you have a talent why not abuse it Laughing

Laughing so you dont charge then Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 12 2010, 20:34

Only time av not charged is when a fix summit and get to take it a drive and kick the shit out of it Laughing loved ma bike for that miss the bike now Sad mrs made me sell it kept sayn you drive like a dick sell it before ye miss yr babys birth Sad Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 12 2010, 20:37

shes dead right

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 12 2010, 20:38

dam right she is m8 al upload a pik and show you it... and ye will see why a drove it like a did Tongues

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 12 2010, 20:38

Auto Electrian  Afterawash

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 12 2010, 20:42

nice bike what is she a cbr 650

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 12 2010, 20:45

cbr 600 f3.. f3 means...well never did manage to find out.. Laughing was number 12 of 50 tho so was limited edition and had it at 160 doing that at 21 with less that 4 month till yr babys due it had to go but will defo be back on one shortly another quad or dirtbike will be needed Laughing Blushing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 12 2010, 20:51

nice bike seany boy, f3 stands for formula 3 of the bike world i think i have a mate like you hes a speed freak and a Adrenalin junkie, love his bikes and anything that goes fast

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 12 2010, 20:54

hmm funny you say that .. the bikes places about here didnt have a clue .. and the bike place a go its a motorsport place !!! didnt no ?!

if you go on ma photobuket page ye will see ma cars and stuff av car shared..evos etc if your into them lol

Back to top Go down

Post by whmon Fri Nov 12 2010, 21:41

the only thing I know about bikes is that I lost my kneecap on a Triumph Bonneville in the late 1970s

Last edited by whmon on Fri Nov 12 2010, 21:42; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : alcohol!)

whmon
Banned
Banned

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 12 2010, 22:09

seany boy wrote:hmm funny you say that .. the bikes places about here didnt have a clue .. and the bike place a go its a motorsport place !!! didnt no ?!

if you go on ma photobuket page ye will see ma cars and stuff av car shared..evos etc if your into them lol

yeah its formula 3rd generation thats what the 3 stands for seany boy they have a newer one now called the CBR600F4.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 12 2010, 23:43

shane wrote:
seany boy wrote:hmm funny you say that .. the bikes places about here didnt have a clue .. and the bike place a go its a motorsport place !!! didnt no ?!

yeah its formula 3rd generation thats what the 3 stands for seany boy they have a newer one now called the CBR600F4.

bang on there shane thay have to make 50 of them to class as a production bike to qualify for formula statise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum