Bought some waterproof hiking boots today

4 posters

Go down

Bought some waterproof hiking boots today Empty Bought some waterproof hiking boots today

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26 2011, 16:50

I was fed up getting my trainers wet, they are brilliant took Billy for a 2 hour hike today I was knackered but the my feet were nice and dry
Smile

Back to top Go down

Bought some waterproof hiking boots today Empty Re: Bought some waterproof hiking boots today

Post by Steve Sat Nov 26 2011, 17:29

I bought some on thursday i got some hi-tec Smile i love them

Bought some waterproof hiking boots today Hi-tec-montana-low-waterproof-walking-shoes-134-p

Steve
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Bought some waterproof hiking boots today Empty Re: Bought some waterproof hiking boots today

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26 2011, 18:46

Nice Steve, mine were north something, had lots of good reviewed on amazon and were only 30 quid, some of the boots cost a lot of money
Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Sat Nov 26 2011, 18:51

my was £39 yea soem of them was silly amount I dont want to s

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26 2011, 18:54

Yeah hundreds but for dog walking don't need them so dear
Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Sat Nov 26 2011, 18:57

yea they only get dirty so there no point in pay over the odds for them Smile

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26 2011, 18:59

As long as they are waterproof and don't hurt and I can walk in them who cares what they cost
Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sat Nov 26 2011, 18:59

I couldn't be without my walking boots, swear by them, £70 reduced from £140, love a bargin!! Xx
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Sat Nov 26 2011, 19:02

thumbs up

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26 2011, 22:11

Wow what a bargain Jane well done
thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post by linzy Sat Nov 26 2011, 23:03

I've got some Hunter wellies for walking the dog. They're a bit dearer than some wellies, but they're natural rubber and have an orthopaedic something-or-other, so they're really comfy and they save the backs of my legs from splashes. And most importantly, the Queen wears the same ones \\\\\\\\m/
linzy
linzy

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Violet
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26 2011, 23:05

linzy wrote:I've got some Hunter wellies for walking the dog. They're a bit dearer than some wellies, but they're natural rubber and have an orthopaedic something-or-other, so they're really comfy and they save the backs of my legs from splashes. And most importantly, the Queen wears the same ones \\\\\\\\m/

Thought about updating my wellies but I cN walk very fast in them, shhhh don't say anything but bought a pair for my hubby for his birthday next week, glad to hear they are good

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sat Nov 26 2011, 23:17

Great present Smile My feet get way too cold in wellies. Wore them last year cause the snow was so deep and I felt I had frost bite! Are they a better quality wellie so to speak? Xx
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by linzy Sat Nov 26 2011, 23:22

I think they are a better quality. I wear mine with cheap thermal socks out of Primark when it's cold, and I don't get freezing feet - and I used to work in the outdoor Christmas markets wearing them! I think they're a good shape too - no red marks from them slapping off the back of my legs.
linzy
linzy

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Violet
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 27 2011, 01:12

I bought some waterproof hiking boots as well - best buy I ever made!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Sun Nov 27 2011, 01:30

That is exactly what I use as well! Can't do better in the winter time. I also have nice wool socks. Warm feet are happy feet.
Ben
Ben

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Frosty, Piglette
Dog(s) Ages : 3, 5
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 325

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 27 2011, 11:38

when we got our caravan we intended it for walkign holidays etc as well as the beach so we got all the walking gear for taking lemmy on walks now lottie too. i love my boots liek you say walk over a wet field in trainers and your feet are wet but my boots are great dry feet when i get home and comfy for long walks too

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down