Christmas

5 posters

Go down

Injured Christmas

Post by Kathy Sun Nov 06 2011, 10:52

What are everyones plans for Christmas?

Christmas eve Andy me and Rocky will be at home having a Christmas dinner just the three of us nice and cosy.On Christmas day this year we will be at Andys Mum's for Christmas dinner. I cannot wait, I love Christmas. Big Grin
Kathy
Kathy
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Injured Re: Christmas

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06 2011, 10:56

Quiet, quiet, quiet! Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06 2011, 11:00

We are having a quiet one as well, I love Christmas can't wait
Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Sun Nov 06 2011, 11:01

same old same old i think god i hate christmas

Steve

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06 2011, 11:08

Steve wrote:same old same old i think god i hate christmas

I love christmas. It's the only time of year I get to have some really quiet peaceful days!

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sun Nov 06 2011, 11:13

Quiet here too, my mum goes to see my brother or sister so its just me and a mate round mine Smile
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06 2011, 11:22

Steve wrote:same old same old i think god i hate christmas

Me to at wits end

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06 2011, 12:21

I love Christmas Big Grin No tree for us this year becuase we think Suki would eat the tree. Going to have dinner at a co workers house who is also a professional cook. Great for us Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06 2011, 14:31

jstaff wrote:I love Christmas Big Grin No tree for us this year becuase we think Suki would eat the tree. Going to have dinner at a co workers house who is also a professional cook. Great for us Big Grin

now i wonder why you accepted that invite????

quietish for me too, my mums for xmas day along with the rest of the smallish family as most relatives live away. just booked monday 14th november off work to go do the present shopping, girlieday out with my sister in Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06 2011, 15:48

My OH will be working until midnight crimbo eve and then we are having a quiet christmas with the boys, probably have a few people come visit boxing day but thats it Smile I really can't wait i love christmas and have almost finished my shopping now Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06 2011, 16:12

well usualy we go to my mums with the rest of the family christmas eve stay home christmas day then to my dads boxig day with the rest of the family. this year will be at home all the time due to the dogs. we will probably go for an hour then home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Staffy-Lover86 Sun Nov 06 2011, 16:25

We're probably going to have a nice family Christmas dinner (with Monty of course) on Christmas eve, then in the morning we'll open up the presents and all...everyone's dogs will be happy about that right? Laughing Then the day after we'll go visit some of our family over in London Smile
Staffy-Lover86
Staffy-Lover86
Super Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Super Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Monty
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06 2011, 18:33

I LOVE christmas =P .. my fave holiday lol so needless to say im all festive already lol, buying my xmas prezzies haha.
I spend christmas with my mom and stepdad at home, my sister comes over from her boyfriends a few days before to spend xmas with us and my brother comes over on xmas eve to spend xmas with us (probs not this yr for him tho as him n his gf just got a new house, so they probs will want to celebrate it there.)
We have a lovely xmas my mom has always done it the same way since we was little and we love it lol, we then will go my dads on boxing day for another xmas day with him and step mom.

Skye's 1st christmas this year so all be new to her Smile .. Vinnie loved his 1st xmas last yr, opened his prezzies and couldn't of ate his xmas dinner fast enough lol!.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07 2011, 01:00

My mom is going to the Virgin Islands with my brother and step dad... they didn't invite me.

I'll still have a good Christmas, though, I got really great gifts for everyone and I'm really excited about the Secret Santa that the boyfriend's family is doing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07 2011, 18:14

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

I will be getting up at 8AM. putting the kettle on, getting a coffee, making my way to the lounge and opening prezzies, going to my room to jump around a bit, starting the dinner, getting a drink or five, eating until the food is coming back out my mouth, lying down for approx 3 hours, watching old queenie talk a load of * then having a few more drinks and ending the night by falling asleep curled up by the fire with my toes under my aunty!

Back to top Go down

Post by Scubasteve Mon Nov 07 2011, 20:11

Same old same old here!

Christmas day is just me, Ian and the kids at home. Ian will be up anytime between 4-5am unable to sleep because he is excited and will then wake the kids far too early (who would normally wake normal time like any other day). Then it's downstairs to see what Sion Corn has left the children, open pressies etc. Ian makes the christmas dinner and we lounge about all day eating and playing with the kids new toys.
Looking forward to that because Hollie is 4 this year and it is the first year that she is already excited about christmas and really knows what to expect, and her vibe is rubbing off on Harrison too Big Grin

Then boxing day it is another christmas day down my parents house with my 4 sisters and brother and all their children. So that will be a long old hectic day for us but fun all the same!
Scubasteve
Scubasteve

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Tinkerbell
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content