LOST explained

Go down

LOST explained Empty LOST explained

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04 2011, 00:15

Ive seen lost 815 times and own all 6 seasons and have pushed that button so many times and am no longer lost i will endeaver to anwer any question about the show as althought the main story is reasonably straight forward but the cross overs and religeous arcs can get a little confusing. like....

what role does Desmond play for the survivors and and why was he such a significant piece on the board?
(other that being immune to electro-magnatism)

How come Linus is leading The Others and looking after The Island when flight 815 crashes when he is such a bad bad man.

there are so many more. The show was so higildy pigledy that the sence of Lost that we all felt watching it for the first time was wonderfuly frustrating.

(not sarge i waited for the dvd after seeing the 1 episode. I hate having to wait a whole week would rather watch 3 or 4 or 19 episodes in a row)

so if any of yalll amstaff owners have some little lost spots then feel free to pick my brain. angry

Back to top Go down

LOST explained Empty Re: LOST explained

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04 2011, 08:27

i loved lost, but must admit i really did get lost, i watched them all if you asked me what happened i have not got a clue, i'll get my thinking cap on and hopefully you can help

Back to top Go down

Post by four leaf clover Sat Nov 05 2011, 10:00

Do we know why we never learned the name of Jacob's brother?
four leaf clover
four leaf clover
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
LOST explained Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Clover
Dog Gender(s) : 2 Females
Support total : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10 2011, 06:47

jacob was born first and when the second baby was born his mother said she had only picked one name. I guess she wasnt expecting twins.

I think that the new mother never gave him a name because she thought he was the one and to give him her job was to strip his humanity as it had done to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down