RANT!!!!

3 posters

Go down

RANT!!!! Empty RANT!!!!

Post by Charlene_Frank Fri Oct 14 2011, 13:17

After being in the house unwell for a few days, I took Frank up to the local park last night, and let him run around (on the lead as his re call isn’t 100%).

I noticed as we were walking in to the park the police were parked at the side at someone’s house! Thankfully!!

Anyway went in to the park and bumped in to my brothers friend with his Lab pup Ozzy, and we ended up walk around the football pitch with the dogs together.

About 15 minutes in to the walk, a massive golden lab come running over to us and grabbed Ozzy by the neck, knocking him to the floor, Frank with out a second through come running back to me as quick as his little legs would carry him! Poor Ozzy was on the ground trying to fight back!!

No owner in sight!! I picked up Frank and tried to help my friend pull this big dog off Ozzy, which resulted in Frank trying to climb on top of my head so I’m covered in scratches from him!!

The police that were out side the park obv seen all this and come over and took the golden lab off us! Ozzy had a few bad bite marks around his neck and was a shaking mess when we were trying to check him out!!

The owner come in to the park with 3 kids in tow!! And the police had a bit of a pop at her in front of us!! Turns out that she is the local child minder, she runs like a day centre in her house – and that she has already been told by the police that her dog must be muzzled and on a lead at ALL TIMES!!!

Her response was “my dog doesn’t like black dogs as it was attacked by a black dog when it was little so only attacked other black dogs now!!”

Due to her total lack of responsibility, poor ozzy is clearly in a little pain and had a trip to the vets! And I don’t know what will happen to her dog now if she has already been told to keep it on a lead and muzzled – but yet she will continue to run a day care and get on with no come back for her irresponsibility – cant help but judge if she cant look after a dog as directed to, I don’t think I would trust her with my child!!!
frustrated
Charlene_Frank
Charlene_Frank
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Frank and Tara
Dog(s) Ages : 19 Months and 21 Months
Dog Gender(s) : Male & Female
Support total : 5

Back to top Go down

RANT!!!! Empty Re: RANT!!!!

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14 2011, 14:23

What a good job neither dogs were seriously injured, it could have been so much worse. I hope Ozzy doesn't have any lasting psychological problems as a result.

Charlene_Frank wrote:And I don’t know what will happen to her dog now if she has already been told to keep it on a lead and muzzled – but yet she will continue to run a day care and get on with no come back for her irresponsibility – cant help but judge if she cant look after a dog as directed to, I don’t think I would trust her with my child!!!
frustrated

It's scary when you think about who's looking after our children. I certainly wouldn't want her anywhere near mine!

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlene_Frank Fri Oct 14 2011, 14:52

Well its Friday and my brother normally takes Frank for a walk along to the horse field with his friend and Ozzy so we shall find out tonight if he is okay, really hope he is poor little thing!

I don’t have children yet but if I was leaving my child in some ones house with a dog I would certainly be checking the dog out as much as the owner! I'm not at all shy with dogs, but you can’t just trust all dogs especially with children, who haven’t developed social no nos that they cant do to animals.

Feel better letting it all out! I had a little rant at work this morning as well!!

x
Charlene_Frank
Charlene_Frank

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14 2011, 15:10

aww poor thing!!!! Sad i hope his ok .. and frank is ok after his lil shock too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlene_Frank Fri Oct 14 2011, 15:18

I don’t Frank will remember it, he doesn’t remember much unless it has a treat in it for him lol!!

Its amazing that he can be as bright as a button if he thinks you have a biscuit for him – but other than that he completely forgets!!

Our favourite game just now is when he is busy with a toy ill leave the living room – and our hall is really long with a sharp left turn – ill get down on my hands and knees to be near his size, hiding around the corner and shout on him and he will come dashing down the hall – run in to me and run away … then he peaks his head around the wall in the cutest way to see who it is … like its going to be someone different after doing it a million times!! He always seems so pleased to see me there, doggy treat hanging out my mouth!!

but thank you Smile

x
Charlene_Frank
Charlene_Frank

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14 2011, 15:36

What kind of excuss is that!!!! I had a similar experience where a dog tryed to attack me thankfully Ty was with me and the dog didnt end up touching me but the owners excuss was......He doesnt like women with long hair flapping in thier face!! I mean to say.............!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxien78 Fri Oct 14 2011, 20:25

The excuses of some people is absolutely shocking to say the least. If you know your dog doesn't like a certain colour, sex, breed, shape, smell etc, it is up to YOU as the dogs owner to put that right. Go to some training or at least keep the dog ona lead until the dog is ok with it.

Saying the dog doesn't like black dogs is absolutely pathetic. Yes ok the dog only acted on something he probably saw as a threat but the owner should know better, the owner can only be blamed for not training the dog to a good enough level for it to be let off the lead without any problems.

I hope both dogs are ok though x
Maxien78
Maxien78

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Sapphire
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by gem Fri Oct 14 2011, 23:09

Irrisponsible dog owner that is all I can add and if it were me id be knocking her door with the vet bill and you have the police as a witness so she cant get out of it and she may think twice next time. Sad
gem
gem
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : duke
Dog Gender(s) : dog
Support total : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content