Lol just had a run in with the neighbour!

5 posters

Go down

Lol just had a run in with the neighbour! Empty Lol just had a run in with the neighbour!

Post by Scubasteve Sat Sep 24 2011, 19:53

Basically our neighbour has issues with us for the last 9 months, because Ian owns vehicles and parks them outside our house. Mentioned this before but basically she has "her very own parking space", which is not allowed to be parked in by anyone on the street. Everybody here pays tax, mot and insurance so parks where they like, as it should be as it is a public road.

Ian is the "one" she hates though because we live next door to them and he owns a van. He doesn't park in her space yet, because he parks next to it, it is our fault that someone else is parked in her space when she gets home. The reason being, if we weren't living here, the person parked in "her space" could park in ours. I think she thinks they would always be free Laughing

Anyway she avoids us, but mouths off outside when she thinks we are not looking! Tinkerbell and I left tonight as she came out her door too, (our doors are about an inch apart) she also had her 8 year old son with her. Tinkerbell went to jump on her as we were locking our doors, so I pulled her down and told her off. She gave me a look that should have killed me Laughing

I walked along the top of the veranda to the steps the opposite side, she walked down the steps our side, so I was pretty much walking right above her. Then I heard her 8 year old son pipe up that "he hated that woman", meaning me. I heard her tell him to shhhh, and she thought I hadn't heard. So I turned around and told her she ought to teach her child some manners, because it is rude to speak about people like that. She asked me "what have I ever done to you", I told her the hate campaign from her child must have come from her as he has must have heard her and her husband slagging me and Ian off. And then promptly called her a bitch, maybe I shouldn't have done that Blushing

As I walked off I heard her shouting at her son in the car blaming him, poor boy it has come from her anyway so is her fault not his.

Some people are just pathetic if you have issues with someone at least have the decency to slag them off away from your children!
Scubasteve
Scubasteve
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Tinkerbell
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 34

Back to top Go down

Lol just had a run in with the neighbour! Empty Re: Lol just had a run in with the neighbour!

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24 2011, 20:52

I feel for you, we've had some really bad neighbours in the past and it can make everyday life so unpleasant!

I also feel sorry for her poor child, having to grow up with a mother like that!

Back to top Go down

Lol just had a run in with the neighbour! Empty Re: Lol just had a run in with the neighbour!

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24 2011, 20:55

Bad neighbors can certainly be a pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Sat Sep 24 2011, 21:00

We just had our neighbours from Hell move out from the flat above (we are in a ground floor with only one flat above). They have moved to 3 doors away. Please don't get me started on the bad neighbours thing. I have even had a miscarrage because of them and the stress they have caused. Sad
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24 2011, 21:03

kathytake2 wrote:We just had our neighbours from Hell move out from the flat above (we are in a ground floor with only one flat above). They have moved to 3 doors away. Please don't get me started on the bad neighbours thing. I have even had a miscarrage because of them and the stress they have caused. Sad

That's horrendous. I'm so sorry Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Sat Sep 24 2011, 21:08

Thanks Shontelle, it was just over a year ago. I don't think me and OH will try again, thank goodness for Rocky he is our hairy baby and has got us through some very dark days.

We are trying to put in for a transfer ourselves to a new area. A place in the country would be great but doubtful. Just somewhere with a descent sized garden for Rocky would be OK. Smile
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Sat Sep 24 2011, 21:10

my next door is a nightmare she a alcholic angry alway fighting she her oh

Steve

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24 2011, 21:24

omg i used to live next to the neighbours from hell too.We eventually had to move away from them as the stress made me ill.I hate neighbours like that with a passion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24 2011, 21:48

That's awful! We used to live in a house next door to a husband and wife nut job and their 2 kids (who were equally strange). The list I have is concise but not exhaustive: 1. Christian music playing at top volume (I'm sorry if this offends, but it wasn't the fact it was Christian music, it was more it was 7am on a Sunday), 2. My husband used to smoke (quit for nearly 4 months now) and he was stood at the back door, she was stood at the very top of her garden (the weird wife) just staring at my husband... this freaked my husband out! 3. The weird husband was always renovating his house... this isn't an issue, but when he's using power tools at 2am and hammering away... not happy! 4. Another early morning weekend treat (this could happen between 6 and 7am) was the husband a 2 kids sat on their front verandah playing the violins! (No we do not live in a redneck town in the middle of the bush) and finally: One night about 11pm, I heard what I thought was someone dragging something up and down my driveway which was just outside our bedroom. My husband was working a night shift, so I tried to ignore it, but it kept up for over an hour and I began getting really scared. I called my husband at work and he called the police and came home. Everyone could hear it but couldn't see where it was coming from. The police were awesome and just kept driving around the area near our house. A couple of days later, we were getting in the car and I heard it and I've gone to my husband "That's the noise" he agreed and we looked around and there is our looney neighbour shuffling around on his roof! He was doing work on his roof in the middle of the night!!! Apparently lots of people in the street had issues with him. It was a lovely quiet street... but this family.... quite scary! I hope your neighbour learns some manners. It's always awful to feel stressed about things like this that you have no control over!

Back to top Go down

Post by Scubasteve Sat Sep 24 2011, 21:49

Kathy that's terrible! At least olur neighbours aren't too bad just all centered around the fact she can't be arsed to walk up the street like everyone else who is happy to park where they can!

Steve we have a lot of alcoholics on this street too, but they tend to keep themselves to their selves.

Although we do have a woman living across the road out the back who screams at her oh all hours of the day. A few weeks ago she was screaming at him at half seven in the morning, telling him to move out and she wished she hadn't had kids with him etc. I really do feel sorry for her children!

Shontelle I feel for her children too, she has such big issues over parking her husband told us when we moved here she gets in a terrible mood if anyone parks in "her space". I do feel a tad sorry for him too, as he gets it in the ear from her too over parking! Loving your new avatar by the way! Laughing
Scubasteve
Scubasteve

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Scubasteve Sat Sep 24 2011, 21:53

Thanks Alicia. I hope so too, thing that bugs me the most is that my name is mud in her house and to the extent she must be talking about us in front of her children. Now that to me is just pure immature behaviour.

And to top it all, I have done nothing wrong to her as I don't even drive or own a car, it is all an issue with Ian Laughing

Wow, your neighbours sound very odd indeed. And that would certainly freak me out too living next door to them! Glad your not neighbours anymore!
Scubasteve
Scubasteve

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24 2011, 22:03

LOL, very happy we moved!

When we lived in the UK my husband parked outside our house (same as you, had his permit, mot, etc...) but one day he had to park on the other side of the road a bit further up. This didn't bother him (like you say, everyone has to!) but, a parking inspector gave him a ticket! In his own street, with the permit disc clearly visible LOL. The council received a lovely letter Tongues Needless to say didn't have to pay that fine hehehehe

The whole parking issue was a huge thing for me to get used to when I lived there... pretty much because most people here have driveways and or some kind of off street parking!

Your neighbour sounds like she needs to find a past time. :p

Back to top Go down

Post by Scubasteve Sat Sep 24 2011, 22:14

Lol about the parking permit but glad he didn't have to pay it.

She has made herself very unpopular anyway here, the neighbours a few doors down had a mouthfull of her the other night when she got home from work. She asked them who the red car belonged to, because she needed somewhere to park. It was the guy she asked son's car, which was parked outside his house so she walked away embarrassed.

Lol it keeps me enetertained anyway watching her antics from day to day, and all because she has two children to get in the car each day. Um hello, so do a lot of people on the street....ours are much younger than hers and they both walk up the road to the car when needed!

Makes me laugh anyway Laughing
Scubasteve
Scubasteve

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by gem Sun Sep 25 2011, 00:26

My freind has a love /hate relationship with her neighbours its funny really, they do swinging and are not at all shy and are also naturists.
Some of the stories she tells me I cant stop laughing, Ive been round and they have been in the garden starkers dont no if I could cope with that each to there own and that but Laughing
gem
gem

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : duke
Dog Gender(s) : dog
Support total : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by stiofan Sun Sep 25 2011, 00:44

I lived on the 7th floor of a high rise were dogs were not allowed. A woman moved in above me with a yorkshire terrier that cried all day , she played the same song on her CD for two weeks 24/7 and just when i was about to crack and chuck her out the window she vanished Smile oh the song was Alice by chubby brown
stiofan
stiofan
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Lol just had a run in with the neighbour! Top_ra10

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Sisko, Kasidy ,Tasha
Dog Gender(s) : Male,Female,Female
Support total : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Scubasteve Sun Sep 25 2011, 11:03

Lol not sure what I would make of living next door to naturists!

Met them again at the door when we were on our way out to take Tink out. Ian had just got home from the market so we waited for him to chuck stuff he had bought in the house so he could come with us.
As we were waiting on the doorstep her door opened, the kids came out and so did her husband and he said good morning to us.
She waited in the house until I had gone down the steps Laughing

Scubasteve
Scubasteve

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down