Nokia N8

Go down

Nokia N8 Empty Nokia N8

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27 2010, 15:35

Got myne today and wel impressed with it Big Grin !! defo one to get if your thinking of an upgrade Big Grin !!

Back to top Go down

Nokia N8 Empty Re: Nokia N8

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27 2010, 15:41

been put off nokias in the past as every one iv had has broke in the first few months Crying or Very sad

then again it might just be me as i like to fiddle with all the features Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27 2010, 15:44

snap m8, av had the e71 broke the first got a replacement in been fine !! but this n8 is good Big Grin !! need sell the e71 now Tongues

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27 2010, 15:56

I've got Sony Eriksson Xperia. Was put off Nokia when my daughter had loads of trouble with hers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27 2010, 18:52

I was due an upgrade beginning of this month.....I need to get online and look whats available

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27 2010, 19:01

i have a nokia 6303ci one of the best phones i ever had

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27 2010, 19:13

if you want my advice n8 Smile hdmi streaming to the tele, 12 mega pixel camera? go see for you self a love mine right now Big Grin !!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27 2010, 19:17

Just had a look on the web....looks good seany. Is the keyboard alright to se as I text allot and being a bloke I have fat fingers. Allot of phones with keypads I can't use cos I press 4 keys at once lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27 2010, 19:30

Belive it or not its very easy to use.. you can turn it side ways and keypad gose long ways but the keys are smaller so a little pen would work .. but use it as normal and it works fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 28 2010, 01:10

BlueStaffBlue wrote:Just had a look on the web....looks good seany. Is the keyboard alright to se as I text allot and being a bloke I have fat fingers. Allot of phones with keypads I can't use cos I press 4 keys at once lol

so your the same as me blue must be manual tradesman fingers lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29 2010, 11:53

To be fare wazza think mine are just fat cos im a bad tradesman and I wack them 5 times per day with the hammer lol.
What sony erriconson have you got wazza?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29 2010, 13:12

sony ericcson satio

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29 2010, 17:47

Yeah looks a pretty smart phone that. Haven't got it as an available option for my upgrade but N8 is on there....just in process of trying to blag a better price, which resulted in me cancelling the contract after 6 years. They said a supervisor will cancel the contract tomorrow. So im hoping one will phone back tomorrow with the agreed cheaper deal otherwise my mobile number which I use for work might have to change Surprised

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29 2010, 17:58

what network you on m8? A was on 3 and they wantd £460 but phoned orange and for 24 per month a got it free Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29 2010, 18:04

Im with O2 I want it for £30 / month and the phone for nowt. Should be £50 and £40/month. Like I said been with them with 2 phones for 6 years and never missed 1 payment so they can deal out or its laters lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29 2010, 18:09

a found them arogent.av been round all the networks 3 far better than they get credit for, 1000 mins unlimt txts and net and a had the e71 4 £30 a month with unlimetd 3 to 3 calls...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down